April 10, 200620 yr comment_111908 This pic says it ALL!!! WOW!!! Check the Bentley Arnage wagon there too at www.pestalozzi.net Edited April 10, 200620 yr by st.nick Report
April 10, 200620 yr comment_111917 I walked away from the computer, had to wash my face, I came back.. and it still looks the same! :) I don't believe that! Report
April 10, 200620 yr Author comment_111921 I have a bit of a soft spot for station wagons... Especially ones with arse-kicking abilities!! :) Edited April 10, 200620 yr by st.nick Report
April 10, 200620 yr comment_111922 Ill edit mine now so it fits the thread Looks like a porsche 944 wagon. Edited April 10, 200620 yr by NickZ Report
April 10, 200620 yr Author comment_111923 Heh heh heh... I mean go to the site and check the white Bentley Arnage wagon... Report
April 10, 200620 yr comment_111926 I also really like the wagoons. Something about them, dunno, but i prefer them. Might have to check this site out :). Report
April 11, 200620 yr comment_111975 fugly.... i much prefer my sports sedans.....especially ones with 4 doors weighing under 1000kg and complete with arse kicking abilities.... ...wagons are for single mothers of 4 :) Report
April 11, 200620 yr comment_111980 Hey, I own a wagon......... At least the humble ke50 makes the list under 2 door wagons. Report
April 11, 200620 yr comment_112006 a lot of those car just should not exist but the others are very cool Report
April 11, 200620 yr Author comment_112009 fugly.... i much prefer my sports sedans.....especially ones with 4 doors weighing under 1000kg and complete with arse kicking abilities.... ...wagons are for single mothers of 4 :D The reason I love them is that you immedaitely 'expect' to have your arse handed to you on a platter if you try to race a GTR or a Supra TT. But you have to know what to look for to be able to spot something like a 370kW Audi station wagon. :) ...or even a Stagea. You know how many people confuse those Stageas for Volvos!! Expect the unexpected... Report
April 11, 200620 yr Author comment_112060 Subaru Legacy GT-B *spanks* *droolz* good to get a manual one... most are autos, correct?? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now