Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wtf???

Featured Replies

Yours looks nice, but just not a fan. Too many experiences of shoddy workmanship.

 

I agree, had the plug leads replaced at under 20000km it became undriveable.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Those Camry wagons that had the aero package on them... (SVX or something) Always thought it would be cool to retro-fit the ST205 Celica GT4 running gear into one...

 

Sssssssllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr...... :D

Sorry St Nick.. it wasnt a dig at you but coln72's commy is the new shape (vz i think) and the ss wagons stopped with the vy range as previously stated! I know too much about commy's as I live just outside elizabeth in SA where they make all the things! Half my mates work at holdens making the things as well! The reason the workmanship is so dodgy is half the people I know that work there are stoned all day when making the damn cars! :D

Sorry Rolla, its a VY2 Berlina so it has different headlights (and tail lights) to the rest of the VY range, which are either the same as the VZ ones or very similar.

 

VZ's don't have the chrome grill either.

I knew that! :D My bad..... I thought it was a VZ.... Apparently I don't know as much as i thought! :dance: The SS's had that little dot at the bottom of the head lights though! I'm not sure how to explain that better but hopefully you guys know what i mean!

I like my wagon, it's almost finished too!

http://www.twincam.org/members/jp/wagon1.jpg

http://www.twincam.org/members/jp/wagon2.jpg

http://www.twincam.org/members/jp/wagon3.jpg

http://www.twincam.org/members/jp/wagon4.jpg

http://www.twincam.org/members/jp/wagon5.jpg

http://www.twincam.org/members/jp/wagon9.jpg

 

 

It's a GX70G Mark II wagon with the following:

-JZX100 VVTI 1JZGTE

-JZA70 R154 gearbox with Ogura hyper single clutch

-JZX100 PowerFC with hand controller integrated into dash

-Hilix rear diff with LSD center and FD RX7 rear brakes

-Recaro SR3 seats

-17x8 and 17x10 dished rims

-the usual intercooler and 3" stainless exhaust etc

-R32 GTR front calipers on BA falcon slotted disks. All sitting on JZX81 coilovers

 

post-20-1145494225.jpg

  • Author
Sorry St Nick.. it wasnt a dig at you...

 

 

Tis all good bro :D

 

I'm not entirely up on all the Commodore models...

 

VZ?? What model designation will they use next??

  • Author

Wow... That 70G looks like its gonna be mad fun!!

 

Top work!!

Back to VU from my understanding! :D

 

And yes that wagon looks awesome...... Its gonna be a real sleeper and a half! Even with the dished rims it has a sedate look to it! :dance:

The boss at Discount Tyres in Belco has one of these

 

IMG_4265.jpg

 

Yeah i know, this is his car next to mine.

Edited by Terminal

Audi RS4 wagon , 380hp 2.7 Ltr v6 twin turbo 4WD

ahh shit there go's my clean pants again :D

 

audirs47xo.jpg

 

2000audirs46yk.jpg

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! drool

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.