Ke70 Offset

Members dont see this ad

I haven't, but a mate on here, think his username is 1ggtelola or something did, had 40mm IIRC spacers with +38/+42 wheels, he put longer wheel stud in it obviously. his mum was driving the car one day and he had to go pick here up cause "it was making funny noises" and he discover it snapped a couple of the longer studs!! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
i found a set of wheels

1 set of 4 Watanabe RS8's, multipiece, 4x114.3 pcd, 15x6.5 +34 offset

is that to much offset?

The bloke who sold me mine, said an offset like that would reduce the vehicle overall by about an inch an a half ( better to increase it )

He sold me 15x6 with offset +20

Edited by SKA80R

i have / had on / still have - a set of 14x8 (yes, 8" wide) Ma61 supra rims with 225" tyres. They have -7 offset, and fit nicely on the front of a ke70. Without spacers. hahah :D

235s fit on the rear with ability to go upto 265/275 easily. Its just insane.

i have / had on / still have - a set of 14x8 (yes, 8" wide) Ma61 supra rims with 225" tyres. They have -7 offset, and fit nicely on the front of a ke70. Without spacers. hahah :D

235s fit on the rear with ability to go upto 265/275 easily. Its just insane.

Custom wheel outer? Cut and shut on the rim? Stock MA61 (and there were only ever one kind in Aus) rims are definitely 14x7, +8, but they fit fine on the KE55 so I'd assume KE70 would be fine as well

you will never need anything wider than 225/235 really for a street driven ke70.

with my 1g i have to dump the clutch to break traction (225/50r15 GT radials, 260 treadwear)or have boost come on round a corner. and people that have been for a ride know how hard she comes on boost.

• 4 months later...

Hi, I've been trying to get my head around what the offset is. I have a better understanding of that now but still don't know what will fit my car. I've found some 15X6 wheels with a positive offset of 38. I imagine this is too big, would it fit and in what way would it change the handling. The car is an 84 ke70 sedan. Thanks in advance for any help, and apologies if I've overlooked the answer (I've done a fair bit of searching first :sob: ).