My Ke20

ke20man

nice car are you planning on going to any trackdays?

hey mate not doing any club days in that my old man n i r u in th eproces of findigna ke25 to do up as 1. my dad used to own just jap down in tassie. were r u from

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i have some bad news guys...

i just found out today that ke20man's (nick's) car is now fukd

some retard ignored a stop sign and rammed right into the side of the ke20, and now the beast is 100% fukd

when will it ever stop...

its sucks major..

what happen was that he was driving down a road with speed humps at about 40kmh and this fukhead in a early model white honda civic going about 100kmh ingored a stop sign and rammed straight into the side of the ke20, and guess what happened then, while the ke20 with nick inside was in someone's garden he was hit so hard the civic which had 4 people in it did a runna and drove off, not caring about the ke20 or if nick was alright

thankfully no one was hurt

You're fscking shitting me... the gutless s***stains :monkey:

I might be coming down hobart way in the next week, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for this heap-o-shit Honda, I'll kill the pricks!

Good to hear Nick is ok though.

thanks guys, i appreciate it and i know nick would appreciate it too, the ke20 was slammed in the passenger side so thankfully he got away with serious injury, but the ke20 is well and truly written off for good

if we don't find these bastards then they'll get away with it, it happened about 9:30pm friday night, so someone out there must know sumthing

List the following and issue a statement to the police

Area, date, time, which way he was travelling, which way the honda was travelling.

Draw a map of how the incident happened, list the speed humps, stop sign etc etc and get to the police about it.

Description of the occupants in the car will help police with their inquiries as well.

AE35- police already know everything, but we can't do anything more until we find the people who did it

jamesrolla- car is totally stuffed, it was hit very hard, and is pretty much unrepairable, i don't know what will happen to all the surviving bits on the car, but i reckon they'll either sell them or put them towards their next project which might be a ke15