Weirdest Thing Seen @ The Wreckers

I haven't been there in ages, the only reason I went back was cause I have a $70 credit. I somehow doubt I'll be cashing that in as they never have what I want. All ABC's have gone down the gergler. The Park Ridge one is just as shit. The only good wrecker that has old cars is Kelly's now.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah Pick and Payless down here is a $2 entry fee... i always make sure i leave with $2 worth of screws/bolts/badges/bits and pieces.

I went in there on two consecutive days to buy two sets of identical door trims and the second time the guy wanted to charge me $10 more each. I then kindly informed him that i had rung the previous morning (before my first visit) and got quoted the price i payed the first time... after a bit of back and forth he gave in. In general all parts are stupidly overpriced.

The wreckers near my place has massive goats garding the place ay! its ruff as guts,

especially when me an mate jumped the fence one night when we wer abit younger havin a look around an that when all of a sudden this mass goat with hell big horns jumps up on a car bonnet an stairs at us

Then anouther one suddenly appeared from behind a car! scary shit when its dark so we just bolted, luckely they didnt chase us cuz we had hel probs gettin back over the fence hahaha :)

but ye we found out the next day that they are just ther to scare people (like us) and to keep the grass down out the front. bahahahah

yeah Pick and Payless down here is a $2 entry fee... i always make sure i leave with $2 worth of screws/bolts/badges/bits and pieces.

lmfaoo i have never paid that $2 in my life... as if you never just walk in the exit gate...

i always make sure i put anything in my pockets that i can fit... i remember anastasious wearing his skin tight emo jeans dacked a boss kit and got away with it... tooo funny...