June 12, 200620 yr Author comment_122781 :thumbsup: I got a pic of my main one. Its about 20cms long. You can't really see it but one of the metal clips holding my chest together had turned and left me with an abnormal bump about halfway. Edited October 21, 200619 yr by JiP_01 Report
June 12, 200620 yr Author comment_122798 :jeolous: -The wierd thing is that my brother that is 9 yeard older has the came condition that I have. Out of 5 kids only the boys got it :thumbsup: Edited October 21, 200619 yr by JiP_01 Report
June 12, 200620 yr comment_122800 i have about a 3inch scar halfway down my neck going from jawbone to jawbone from a "throid glossoral duct syst" (sp?), i tell people i was a hostage when i was 7, and used to make an "example". most believe me Report
June 12, 200620 yr comment_122834 back of neck i have a scar that runs almost ear to ear from a bleach burn :thumbsup: Fingers from cooking. Left ear from getting kicked in head at soccer requiring sitches. I have one on my lower back that people keep asking me about, i have no idea how i got it. knee's from soccer and skating and falling off a bike at 70km's down a massive hill. Report
June 12, 200620 yr comment_122851 not exactly a scar, but from the bmw accident at powercruise last march my wrist has never been the same. I can use it normally, but on a cold day it locks up like arthritis, and since I can't change my own tyres or unbolt anything with it, putting pressure on it, it feels like its broken when its not. At the time it was fine the next day it was swollen 2 times its normal size. sucks cause i have to use my left arm to take the sump bolt off the sera (awkward spot) so i can't change my own oil anymore :thumbsup: Report
June 12, 200620 yr comment_122876 i have a sand paper effect on the back of my right wrist from a bike crash, its cleared up well but because it went to the bone it damaged tendons and i can't straighten the two end fingers best one is from when i fell down a well, got caught on some wood, under my arm pits, with 2 inch nails sticking out of the wood, the scars hurt before storms like you wouldnt beleve Report
June 12, 200620 yr Author comment_122877 :thumbsup: -You could be a weather man. I never actually thought people fall down wells. Well i guess they do. Jon. Edited October 21, 200619 yr by JiP_01 Report
June 12, 200620 yr comment_122886 :thumbsup: -You could be a weather man. I never actually thought people fall down wells. Well i guess they do. Jon. Most of my scars turn purple when they're cold and or humid, quite a good barometer if ever I've seen one. Plus I can smell when rain is coming, usually about 10 minutes or so beforehand Report
June 12, 200620 yr comment_122894 hmmm all my scars has disserapered, i snapped my self wen i was riding got it all left side, took the skin off my face knees ect ect, 6 months later i have no scars :thumbsup: Report
June 13, 200620 yr comment_122954 Nick- I would be saying a machette attack in sydney. Some shit about being slashed after not giving your wallet up! by some crazy viets! JIP1- I would tell people yours was from open heart surgey because of a heart attack which was a result of being electructed while standing under a colourbond patio which was struck by lighting. Report
June 13, 200620 yr Author comment_122956 :thumbsup: Funny that, it actually is from open heart surgery. Me and electricity do go way back. It was like it was yesterday that I stuck that knife if the power outlet, that year i did it twice. ZZZZZap I still kinda like the circular saw one. Makes people go eeep!!! Jon. Edited October 21, 200619 yr by JiP_01 Report
June 13, 200620 yr Author comment_122957 :thumbsup: -Double post!!! Edited October 21, 200619 yr by JiP_01 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now