Best Excuse For A Scar

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick- I would be saying a machette attack in sydney. Some shit about being slashed after not giving your wallet up! by some crazy viets!

JIP1- I would tell people yours was from open heart surgey because of a heart attack which was a result of being electructed while standing under a colourbond patio which was struck by lighting.

I actually take offence to that. You don't even live in Sydney, how would you know what goes down? Neither does Nick, so why does Sydney come into play?

We all need to learn to like each other, no matter what state, or this site will go downhill for "city bashing".

Sorry for going off topic, I am trying to defend my region as a Region Leader :thumbsup:

Alley had an implant bruise for a couple of weeks.

My scars include a 2-inch (tiny by the standard set by you guys) scar on my left forearm from where someone decided to slash me with a Stanley knife blade in high school. If anyone asks I can honestly tell them someone attacked me with a knife (although he claimed he used his thumbnail - as if :jealous: ).

The other good scar I've got is from where I had a growth removed from the right side of my neck. Whenever anyone finds out I was born in Tassie, they ask me 'Where's the scar?' and I can actually show them one :D .

• 2 years later...

I had to dig this back up as i had a hose pop off a radiator at work yesterday and it filled my boot up with boiling hot water (boot is an enclosed lace up), Here are a few pics, It now looks like a fruit jube -

Lastnights pic:

post-1373-1227356924_thumb.jpg

Pics from earlier today:

post-1373-1227356969_thumb.jpg

post-1373-1227356989_thumb.jpg

It looks like it is still getting bigger.

Edited by Trev

That looks...........painful.......

Mine include 5 stitches in the middle of my back from a skateboarding accident where I hit a pole dead center......... backwards.........

I have an indent in my left index finger where I managed to accidentally stab myself with a woodworking tool of some kind in high school.

About half an inch from my left eye there is a chunk of flesh missing from having a chainsaw "chain" give up on me in the middle of felling a tree.

And my personal favorite: A small scar on the bottom of my chin from when I fell of the rocks while doing a "warm up climb" one week before my wedding, I broke my wrist, my elbow, my jaw, my nose, and bashed my chin on the rock........

Made for awesome wedding pics......... :)

That looks...........painful.......

Mine include 5 stitches in the middle of my back from a skateboarding accident where I hit a pole dead center......... backwards.........

I have an indent in my left index finger where I managed to accidentally stab myself with a woodworking tool of some kind in high school.

About half an inch from my left eye there is a chunk of flesh missing from having a chainsaw "chain" give up on me in the middle of felling a tree.

And my personal favorite: A small scar on the bottom of my chin from when I fell of the rocks while doing a "warm up climb" one week before my wedding, I broke my wrist, my elbow, my jaw, my nose, and bashed my chin on the rock........

Made for awesome wedding pics......... :(

That's fantastic! I bet your bride to be wanted to finish the job when she found out? :)

Come of hard on my pushie while out at some jumps. Decided I should ride to the hospital to get checked out after blood was coughed up...turns out had a nice list of injuries, one of which included a lacerated kidney, but also got a 2inch long scar across my side above my hip where I hit the deck. All my mates started calling me Kidney boy (as you do) and started cracking jokes about how I had to get one of them removed. We somehow managed to convince about half the people at school that I had one removed, and that the scar was there to prove it. Twas a good fun.

Fell off a friends horse and it stepped on my arm as it went to run off. Opened the inside of my bicep up which healed nicely but have a scar on the outside where it was crushed into the gravel on the road.

Got kicked by a horse 2 years ago about 3.5 inches above my knee. Still have a hoof shaped dent, a small lump in the middle and it's still a light shade of blue. Doesn't hurt much anymore but the bruise was massive and I couldn't walk properly for ages.