Dan's Ke20

Hurricane

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

DAM ifully forgot, ive got a 3t-c in the rolla now, its all stock but goes like f@$k :D in the wet it will spin the wheel over 100Km/h, broke the tailshaft once already, even with the dstock motor out of the padockbomb it will pull away from a stocko VN commo auto :P

Well the motor was piss easy to get in made all the stuff and did all the work al on my own i about a week and two days, workin on it after work and on the week end, the bay is set up for the twrin cam head and the motor is sittin as low as it can with out moding the X-member and the sump just hits is just have to tap it in a bit. only ahde to mod the engine mounts on the x- member and some minor mods to the gearbox X-member and had to make a hydro clutch set-up, all the other thing were all of the rolla or a TA22, will have better info and pics soon but thats it for now.

cos it is the motor out of my turbo TA22 ive got the turbo set up for it but just goin N/A for now, cos might go injected soon?

3tbayzj7.jpg

dynosheetbi8.jpg

OK well was out cruisein sat night and yeah did the shit, and it was time to leave, so as i do had the rolla allover the place sideways all up the road.. well all was good till we must off hit a really grippy part on the road and he broke the right hand side axle :P so good thing i had the locker cos i drove it home, was ok to drive to, still did 100 on the high way :dance: and was stuped for gettin the power to the ground when she only had the one wheel drivin it, was spining into 5th gear.. it was mad. LOL

p1010024hi8.jpg

THE OLD TWIST AND SNAP

p1010023bm6.jpg

the splines on the left axle if you can see have started to twist.

p1010025ug8.jpg

Also cos we were just doin singles cos the diff centre was spining and the axle was not it eat out some metal in the part were the splines are.

p1010036as2.jpg

SO that were the rest off the axle is <_< :P :)

p1010034fk2.jpg

All the left over bits.

well boys that what a mass 46rwkw will do with out clutch dumps, just think what will happen if the turbo goes on again <_< :D

MM i wonter if i can weld it all back together :blink:

Cheers, DAN

i got my cam back today, and block back after gettin decked 20 tho, and will have the head and modded inlet manifold tomoorow i hope and the bottom end back bay the end of next week at the best, and got the single 45 weber in the bay tonight but will not be running it since i will have the twin manifold tomorrow.

p1010059qj0.jpg

p1010056xn3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

ok well ive done some more work to de old rolla, i got the 215/50/13'' tyre in it with some guard moding, after dropin it another 1'' in the back, had to cut the inner guard away from the oter to roll it far enough :D

STOCKO <_<

ke206mo2.jpg

3'' drop and some guard moding later :)

trhtrhtrpd5.jpg

p1010029yx4.jpg

p1010031pn3.jpg

2323pf3.jpg

also olmost go the manifold finished, it welded just need some smoothing

p1010039xr0.jpg

ggggyt5.jpg

and got the head back now, all welded and shaved, started to clean the ports and chambers up all smooth and not sharp edges.

p1010033sf5.jpg

and now for the bottom end, crank is getting smoothed and polish, with some miner lighting gone, not very much on the crank though, will all be off the front pully and flywheel.

p1010036fk8.jpg