Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manually Adjusted Seatbelts

Manually Adjusted Seatbelts 33 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think of Manually Adjusting Seatbelts

    • I Have It In My Car & Love Them
      21%
      7
    • I Have It In My Car & Hate Them
      39%
      13
    • I Don't Care, I Just Wanna See Poll Results
      39%
      13

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hey guys, just wanting to know what everyone thinks of the seatbelts that they might have in their car.

 

Heres my story:

 

I hate them. I'm always tidying up my back seat cause no one puts them back on the hook like they found it. They sometimes even leave it out of the car and when the slam the door they scratch paint off my car.

 

Last week i was driving a group of my employees home. One of them in the back was so stupid, he couln't figure out that you had to unhook the seatbelt. So ghe have it a massive tugg. Luckily i was able to repair it.

 

Anyway i just wanted to know what everyone else thinks and their reasons for likeing or dislikeing.

Edited by JiP_01

As a computer technician, when i had my rolla, I used to love them. You can lock the PC up so tight it ain't ever moving. In my falcon, i can't do that. They were cumbersome, messy and downright retarded, but they were exceptional for locking in PC's and Monitors.

and thats why i didn't bother getting my ke55's door sills etc painted, i just got the outside painted.

I'm looking into putting retractables into the ke20 when i can get around to it.

The 55 already had inertia-reel belts installed in the back when I bought it (2 only, so it's technically a four-seater), and replaced both front seatbelts with ones from a wrecker without worrying about engineering or anything like that, and she passed rego with no questions asked.

my seca has the retracting ones but i don't have the bolt that holds one of the brackets up so they keep getting stuck behind the seat everytime i move them. other than that they are good.

I have 4 retracting belts in my ke20 :lock_folder:

Jip go see autobarn. klipan or klipon or something sell them brand new. defiently a worthwile investment. bout $150 for 2 if i remember correctly. :lock:

I prefer the old skool method.

 

Why?

 

It stays with the era of the car and once tightened, you aint moving!

 

I agree with Raven about the od school era theory. Hey but that's just me. I hardly get passengers in the rear of my KE25 anyway.

 

What ever works best for you.

 

 

Bernie-Jay

  • Author

thanks for all ya input guys. I think i might still look into it. I know how good they are and i do love the era they fit into. But i will be giving lifts home to these inconsidderate pricks and they wont be checking and in the end i don't want my car damaged after i end up paying $x,xxx.xx to have my whole car painted.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.