September 21, 200620 yr comment_142167 i have hell more funny signs to come :D Edited September 21, 200620 yr by MYSTIK Report
September 26, 200620 yr comment_143265 my slow run at willowbank look i neally beat him. Spot the ricer? Report
October 2, 200620 yr comment_144166 I want it, I don't know why but I do. Maybe its the lure of the vtek-y0? edit: not the one above, the fooly sick one on the last page. Edited October 2, 200620 yr by Killswitch Report
October 2, 200620 yr Author comment_144167 right my proper three this guy didnt know what he was in for don't drag this ricer at the lights ricer Report
October 4, 200620 yr comment_144682 And to think I was almost bought a Honda City (first generation) as my first car. Dodged a bullet there. My three: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now