Pick Of The Day!

Admin says: Keep it clean or your post will be deleted and you will be warned.

right i have takin this idea off Bustin_86 off another forum si i though it might be interesting to have a go here!

this is just coppied from the other forum!

delet this post if its not allowed!

NO DISSCUSION

Its very basic, anybody who wants to post can, but there is a limit of three pics per day. Just post up the best three pics that you saw today, or have hidden in your folders, and have a squiz at what everyone else thought was cool. The pics can be of anything...cars....women (be sensible)...landscapes.....hairy gnomes....whatever. Just thought it would be something cool to try

here are mine

post-607-1155184374.jpg

post-607-1155184434_thumb.jpg

post-607-1155184463_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That bridge is in Germany from memory...

Dig the roads that go underneath especially the ones up the left hand side of the valley!!! Twisty roads FTW!!

France actually, the Millau Viaduct. Funny thing is the road down into the valley actually got MORE traffic after the bridge was put in because everyone was driving down there to get photos of the bridge from the bottom of the valley

f@$k having the job of painting that bridge!!!!

I actuall took photos today :) Good timing.

Twas my day off today, so i went to work with my brother in law cause he needed extra workers.

This is my neice sleeping on the lounge room floor when I walked in.

post-1158-1155200568_thumb.jpg

Was driving this afernoon. Though i've seen this before i've been wanting to take pics for a while. Its a Koala crossing between two national parks south of BrisVegas.

post-1158-1155200716_thumb.jpg

This is me. A week ago today i was at my sisters house and my brother was there. He had put a crappy movie on and since he has no taste I was bored. So I stole his phone and replaced the the picture of the hot pin up girl with this one of me. I also took another one of me picking my nose but this is my third pic. :(

I stuck this one on his desktop/backdrop. And the other onto my profile for my number. I also stuck one more of one of those as the welcome picture.

It wasn't easy doing this cause he was behind me, his phones camera doesn't work, his bluetooth was off at first and his sound was on.

He found it later that night and thought it was funny. :D

post-1158-1155200891_thumb.jpg