Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looking good chris,

should join up for a thrash in your '20 before you sell her...

Yeah well last night I was driving down the highway doing around 110km/h and the bonnet flew up! So now the bonnet is stuffed and I got massive dents on the body between the bonnet and the windscreen where the bonnet hit that. I was lucky the windscreen didn't brake. So now I don't know what I want to do with the car, as where the dents occurred I found a shit load of bog.

And to add to this today I found out that the ecu on the 35 is stuffed, I was trying to start it on the weekend and it would crank but nothing. Then I pulled 4th spark plug out and the cylinder was full of fuel, I managed to pump out 1litle of fuel!

First I thought it was the injector so I swapped it out with a spare I had, but still the same. So I took it to kebin's house and tested it in his car and it wouldn't start his either.

Hey chris. I Have a muffler exact same size as that on the rear but it hits the leaf spring. You may encounter this problem if its not really solid.

yeah i thought of that but its mounted solid at the back there so it should be ok.

Hi there Chris...

Mate ur car is looking FAT!

I love what you've done with it...tru class brother...

I'm building a ke20 (4agte) myself,

and i just wanted to know where you got the oil filter relocation kit from?

I need one because, firstly room for the turbo and manifold,

and also, the original filter adapter is in the way of my mounts...has a lil thing that points down, but does nothing...

Any help would be appreciated mate,

Keep up the great work Chris,

KEEP ROLLIN

MarkM

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
does both sc12 and sc14 whine like that, if so my build is goin 4agte in my ke70

looks great, id love to see this beast up and on the raod,

depends on the way u set it up coz my throttle body is so close to the SC and i have a 3inch pipe coming off it with a pod its very loud.

Mate this ke35 looks hot, nice conversion , very neat. :P You should come to the RadRollaz cruze on the 9th of march, would be great to have you there. :yes:

Thanks mate unfortunately the car isn't regoed and i need a engineers cert. So it wont be ready by then. But I'm gonna try make it there with my 4age ke20 (Decoop).

Two new videos!

Me and kebin spent all yesterday doing more wiring, and was able to take it for it first test run. The thing hammers, breaks traction so easily, and the whine of the SC is so loud. But it gets bad axle tramp in 1st and 2nd, so ill have to sort that out.

Since i got my car goin i decided to take my mate out for a quick spin around the block, just got out of the drive way, then the diff went!!

Wasnt doing burnouts or anything, just let the clutch out normally and put my foot down, the rear end started to tramp then bang....couldnt move the car. Pushed it back into the driveway and pulled the rear cover off the diff to discover that i had stripped the spider gears.

So its time to find a new diff!!

Since i got my car goin i decided to take my mate out for a quick spin around the block, just got out of the drive way, then the diff went!!

Wasnt doing burnouts or anything, just let the clutch out normally and put my foot down, the rear end started to tramp then bang....couldnt move the car. Pushed it back into the driveway and pulled the rear cover off the diff to discover that i had stripped the spider gears.

So its time to find a new diff!!

HAHAHAHA you idjot! show us the pics!!!