Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Restoration Project (1974 Ke35 Coupe)

Featured Replies

Here is a link to my MSN pic site.

My project car as it is at the moment.

 

Edited aug 06: trying photobucket instead.

Edited by TIMMMAAAAYYY

  • Author

Thanks Grimwolge.........I still have a fair bit to do.

Like putting the fuel tank back in....

New front and rear windscreen seals...

Minor rust repairs...

Paint touch-ups..

New tyres and RIMS........WELLLL...It doesn't sound like much, but it all adds up.

 

Most of the hard work is done really.

an uncracked original steering wheel, wow. ahh that brings back memories of my ke35 when i got it. i also stripped some parts off a car just like that, except the roof was a bit more cavey :)

  • 2 years later...
  • Author

Some pics as it is at the moment

If I can work out how to do it :P

Edited by TIMMMAAAAYYY

  • Author

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m19/TIM...YY/100_0239.jpg

 

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m19/TIM...YY/100_0236.jpg

 

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m19/TIM...YY/100_0235.jpg

 

I hope these worked.

 

As you may have guessed......I have been a long time getting this project going.....but I see an end in sight.

Edited by TIMMMAAAAYYY

hot colour... whats it called?

Yea thats nice, did you have any rust in it to begin with?

  • Author

Thanks guys.

The colour is Ford Telstar Electric Blue with a light tint.

We also painted my sons Cordia with the same paint using a dark tint.

There was a bit of rust in the usual places, but not bad considering it is 32years old this year.

 

I had it all put together about 18 months ago, but wasn't happy with the colour (silver-blue, Glacier I think), so stripped it all over again and replaced the doors and front guards.

 

I have re-covered the door trims and parcel shelves and have a brand new carpet to fit.

 

All it needs now is a ball joint replacement and putting the screens and interior back in.

don't mean to offend, did you notice theres about 3 dents on your bonnet, you should have fixed them before you sprayed it. :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.