Your Dream Toyota(s)

casey

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking along the lines of a ke55 coupe with a 1uzfe in it, I would settle for a rover/leyland V8 if I had to... nice and light, but I love the Toyota engine. Throw a manual box behind either engine and find a diff that will hold up, but not wiegh as much as a 9".

Custom coil overs on the front and do something about the leaf rear...

A Hoppers Stoppers Brake kit and disks on the rear to slow me down and a set of nice wheels.

Basically keep the car simple and smooth but have it handle and go like hell... I have nothing against 4's and 6's but I would love to see an Eight powering one of these.

Something along these lines... http://www.1uzfe.com/

J.

Edited by TheNOBBLER

if it had to be a toyota it would be

a black 1984 4runner on a 2wd chassis "slammed" with constant 4wd setup out of EVO or WRX powered by a 2j with twin turbo and supercharger setups (supercharger would be on a "dog" clutch system).

a bit of a funny one would be get a VP SS commodore and put a twin turbo 1uz and all toyota running gear in it and rebadge it as a toyota, It would have to be a proper c/dore not a lexan just to piss people off!

my dream rolla

ke55 hardtop painted in a bright metalic yellow with c/f panels, possibly leave the bonnet c/f, gk sigma disk rear end, coil overs all round, make it all wheel drive some how, 14x8 konig rewinds in gray with polished dish, te37 flares, modified grill (make it look sexy),all wraped arround an insanely modified twin supercharged 2vzfe (32v v6), lsd all 4 wheels, possibly a six speed, lowered sensibly,tinted windows and fender mirrors and inside custom recaro buckets with back seats trimmed to match, custom dash with all the jizzy fancy dials, full pioneer sound system no dvd players or shit like that, retrim the boot and ummm... that will do for now

dream car ferarri f40

Ultimate tow car:

Manual 100-series LandCruiser with 2UZ-FE. 1mm overbore pistons & TTC Stroker kit to take capacity to 5546cc. TRD or better supercharger kit. Extractors & sports exhaust. Tow kit (whatever is the best capacity one available). Aim for 450+hp.

Great for towing, even better for blowing off ricers at the lights - with trailer and car on the back. :y:

my 2nd choice would be a '98 model hyundai Excell, with some 17" chrome spinners, and everything chrome plated, a 1.3L SOHC motor, making a massive 38fwkw, and a oversized pod filter, that could suck in smal children, a BOV run of a compressor kit, and a body kit that isnt fitted right, and looks f@$kED when it is, a 3.5" straight through exhaust, with a fOoLy HeCkTiC 6" cannon that sticks out a bout 8" past the back of the car, and points up to the side like a JDM excell should have, and chopped springs, or no springs :P and some cheap, retreaded tyres, that stick out past the gaurds, coz EVERYONE knows it gives better starts at the lights, and more cornering capability, have it stickerd up with, GReddy, Trust, A'pexi, Momo, HKS, NOS Holley, and a TuRD sticker on the front windscreen, even though my motor is stock, and a spoiler that is bigger than the roof, and scrapes the top of most carpark entrances :) :D :D

NOW THAT is fully sick!! :y: ;) :P :P

Edited by Old-Skool-Rolla