Richard

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

BATMAN, your a tool.

comparing a V8 rolla on nos to a workd 4k rolla is like comparing apples and oranges.

do u realy think hes going full throttle on a public street? think about things before u post them u twit.

I'm gonna need more updates fella, I'm loving this thing.

cheers scott

BATMAN, your a tool.

comparing a V8 rolla on nos to a workd 4k rolla is like comparing apples and oranges.

do u realy think hes going full throttle on a public street? think about things before u post them u twit.

I'm gonna need more updates fella, I'm loving this thing.

cheers scott

It certainly looked like he was giving it all it had. don't get me wrong it's a trick car, just a poor choice of motor.

Just watched the vid. Is that a hsv 185kw motor? seems like a waste as you seem to have spent alot of money on that car and it's not very fast at all. you might aswel have put a worked 4k in.

If by now you can't work out that i'm taking the piss out of 4k's then i should probably tell you i am. They are gay and only Homosexuals or Virgins drive them or would even think about hotting one up.

A 1UZFE would be a way better choice. Then he could buy himself a boat and use the holden motor as an Anchor.

If by now you can't work out that i'm taking the piss out of 4k's then i should probably tell you i am. They are gay and only Homosexuals or Virgins drive them or would even think about hotting one up.

A 1UZFE would be a way better choice. Then he could buy himself a boat and use the holden motor as an Anchor.

batman, next time you join a forum bring your brain, if thats not possible then don't join.

"its not worth arguing with an idiot, they just drag you down to their level and beat you

with experience"