September 10, 200620 yr Author comment_140134 does any one no where i can get a crome t-18 front bar? Report
September 11, 200620 yr comment_140203 I like it!! And you can get fender mirrors off ebay! http://search.ebay.com.au/search/search.dl...=fender+mirrors Report
September 14, 200620 yr comment_140827 i tried it on my ke38 looks ok i spose i used corona lights and cut up my grill to fit allmost looks like a datto 1600 what do ya think I'm gunna just put some normal mirrors on the front gaurds Report
September 14, 200620 yr comment_140845 yeah i do to, I'm trying to make it look JDM, ive got black wheels on it to and i painted the window frames black, looks good Report
September 14, 200620 yr comment_140846 needs to be lowered, and get some fender mirrors then she will be sweet Report
September 14, 200620 yr comment_140950 I'm gunna get the angle grinder out tomorrow and flip the leafs properley, i just put the bottom one on the top, gunna do it properly tomorrow wil get some pics did you connect both your lights up properly? i just plugged in the outside one, i will fix it tommorow cheers james Report
September 21, 200620 yr comment_142328 I'm sure i was first to do this i swear i have all 4 of my lights hooked up properly Edited September 21, 200620 yr by roids70 Report
September 21, 200620 yr comment_142330 And you definantly wont be the last. :D Edited September 21, 200620 yr by too quick Report
September 21, 200620 yr comment_142332 i'll try and get a picture tomorrow for all those people who havnt hooked up the other high beam yet but i will show you what it looks like without a relay i just used the plugs off the ta22 lights Edited September 21, 200620 yr by roids70 Report
September 21, 200620 yr comment_142333 http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?a...ost&id=6166 Compaired to the real thing, its defiantly getting close :D !!! Report
September 21, 200620 yr comment_142334 Got to admit, twin round lights on a KE70 looks great! Nice work mate. If I had one, I'd have to go butcher a TA22 too :D Report
September 21, 200620 yr comment_142335 oh not fare teddy i want real ones gimmie now biatch!!!!! nah just jokes, wish i had imported ones Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now