Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sr20de+t Dyno Graph

Featured Replies

the largest T28 is off the gtir or s15, i think they even have .86 housings, i can't find the book now, so correct me if I'm wrong.

 

GTiR is the biggest. S15 is only a 0.64 exhaust A/R.

 

I would strongly advise against the GTR turbo because when you upgrade (and you will) youre gonna find its less compatable with the rest of the T25 flanged range of turbos. GTRs have studs on the turbo instead of the manifold and use a different dump pipe flange design. If you just want to get it up and running, grab a $200-300 T25/T25G off a CA18/SR20 and use that as your base. From there you can upgrade a little bit (T28 ~300hp or GT28RS 350hp) or alot (GT3076R ...500hp) keeping the same setup, internally gated.

Oh shit. I figured all T28's and T25's mounted the same way. I didn't realise there would be anything any different. So this T28 won't bolt on to the standard manifold on an SR20DET-powered 180 will it? And when I want to upgrade I'll have to change to. I might have to cancel the deal.

So this T28 won't bolt on to the standard manifold on an SR20DET-powered 180 will it?

 

Not without modifications. It'd be a pretty silly mod to do anyway...hasnt seemed to stop a few people trying.

  • Author
GTiR is the biggest. S15 is only a 0.64 exhaust A/R.

 

I would strongly advise against the GTR turbo because when you upgrade (and you will) youre gonna find its less compatable with the rest of the T25 flanged range of turbos. GTRs have studs on the turbo instead of the manifold and use a different dump pipe flange design. If you just want to get it up and running, grab a $200-300 T25/T25G off a CA18/SR20 and use that as your base. From there you can upgrade a little bit (T28 ~300hp or GT28RS 350hp) or alot (GT3076R ...500hp) keeping the same setup, internally gated.

 

mmmmmmmmmm......gt3076R, if only i was rich and famous! :D

I think that the N/A SR that runs a turbo and pumps 200rwkw that was spoken about earlier is a red silvia from WA, he gets about 100,000kms out of each motor and the car was in a hot fours nissan special.

maybe he just takes good care of it???

what the hell was the point of that^^^ if you find something like that put it in a new thread and quit hijacking and being such a post whore.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.