January 31, 200917 yr comment_312902 I hope I've done this right. Name: Darryl Car: '79 Corolla KE 55 Sedan. Motor & Driveline: stock and auto Suspension & Brakes: bought stock, ordered super low springs and new shocks Wheels & Tyres: stock, about to put some powder coated black 15 steelies with chrome trims on Interior: stock Body: stock Other: got this for a song. Have to get rust repaired for rego transfer. Genuine 2 owner. 80 thou kms HAs really been looked after. Very Happy. :y: *pictures* To come as soon as I get my shit together. :lolcry: Shit together..... By the way.....does anyone know what I can do about a steering box that is out of adjustment ? Any other model work/fit ? I'm trying to source one .....wreckers ? Recondition ? Help :P Cheers, Darryl Edited February 20, 200917 yr by daggs68 Report
February 5, 200917 yr comment_314879 Name: Jon From: Adelaide Car: '76 2dr sedan. Motor & Driveline: stock and auto Suspension & Brakes: stock flipped Wheels & Tyres: stock with chrome trims Interior: stock Body: stock Edited October 24, 200916 yr by JUD Report
February 5, 200917 yr comment_314934 hey Jon, seen this one for sale a few months back at that car yard. I forget the name of it though. was pretty overrated, but not sure about 'original' 70,000 kms. considering that it only has a 5 digit odometer makes it easy for sales people to make up shit. still a wicked car though none the less. glad to see its made it into the rollaclub family. :D Report
February 5, 200917 yr comment_314962 hey Jon, seen this one for sale a few months back at that car yard. I forget the name of it though.was pretty overrated, but not sure about 'original' 70,000 kms. considering that it only has a 5 digit odometer makes it easy for sales people to make up shit. still a wicked car though none the less. glad to see its made it into the rollaclub family. :D Thanks, Its 100% legit, I have all the books & service records since dealer delivery, I know the owners of the yard aswell. Report
February 5, 200917 yr comment_314994 oh well then if its got the service records and what not then that's a pretty rare find for ya. should come on the next cruise or something so we can all get a closer look at it :D Report
February 5, 200917 yr comment_315011 Name: Jon From: Adelaide Car: '76 2dr sedan. Bought from caryard, 70,000k's Granny trade in :D Motor & Driveline: stock and auto Suspension & Brakes: stock cut Wheels & Tyres: stock with chrome trims Interior: stock Body: stock Other: 1j/2j auto transplant at end of year hmm nice rolla. that isn't a stock colour tho is it? Report
February 5, 200917 yr comment_315012 tight rig Jon :D 2 door KE30's come close to KE20's Cheers, Ben. Report
February 7, 200917 yr comment_315791 hmm nice rolla. that isn't a stock colour tho is it? It Couldnt get any more stock mate... :yes: Report
February 7, 200917 yr comment_315803 never seen one in that colour tho!? cool! looks very similar to mine from that view!! mine is the new holden green 'atomic' also very similar to what i want for tyres n rims!! looks awesome! love it!! will have to catch ya on a cruise! Edited February 7, 200917 yr by greenmac80 Report
February 12, 200917 yr comment_317604 Name: Glen Car: 1979 Corolla KE30 Sedan Motor & Driveline: standard 3k-h and 4spd Manual Suspension & Brakes: compressed springs with shortened shocks and 2" blocks in the back Wheels & Tyres: 14" Work Equips normally roll round on stockies with white walls Interior: kickass brown seat covers Body: stock Other: Great old beast got it for a bargain a couple of years ago, smokes a bit but she loves it Report
February 12, 200917 yr comment_317609 Damn!! sweet vinyl top!! very good condition 30 you got there :dance: Report
February 12, 200917 yr comment_317613 Damn!!sweet vinyl top!! very good condition 30 you got there :lolcry: Cheers dude, she is my pride and joy! I was a bit off the vinyl roof when I first got it but now I really like it, looks really grandpa spec with it and the whitewall steelies when I have them on :dance: Report
March 3, 200917 yr comment_324267 Install was done by Josh McPherson or (emp) on toymods him and his dad did most of the work, its the same with any conversion, its got custom engine and gearbox mounts, custom tailshaft etc. Its a work in progress atm, just got all the rust welded up and painted, plan is for 300kw at the wheels. Cheers man if you don't mind me asking about how much did they charge? because I'm doing a ca18 into ke55 and i got some bloke doing it and i realy have no idea how much it going to come to. PM ME if you can Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now