December 31, 200718 yr comment_217405 Looking sweet, i like that colour, suits very well. 3 cheers for a job well done! Report
January 2, 200818 yr comment_217709 Loved decoop mk 1 but mk 2 is even better. Shes nice! Love the stance, and the rims. Ben Report
May 21, 200818 yr Author comment_247804 It’s been a long time since I have updated this thread. A month ago I decided to put a new motor into the car. After driving my mate ae71 with stock 4age I thought that it went a lot better than mine did with the stock computer, stock intake mani and tvis. I was able to pick up an ae82 for $350 off a mate of a mate, with a good condition motor with low km's for its age. Since I didn’t know how many km's my old 4age had I decided to put the ae82 motor in decoop and return everything back to stock. My car now has the standard mani cut and shut with TVIS, thermostat with cold start and oil cooler. The car now is very reliable and has a lot more power, plus my heater warms up straight away now with the thermostat. Since i decided to put the stock mani on instead of the custom one without TVIS that meant that my old brake setup would not fit. This consisted of a firewall mounted brake booster and Mazda 323 duel circuit master cylinder. So i changed it to a single circuit 7/8' master cylinder with remote reservoir and a remote VH40 brake booster off a BMW E12, i went the single circuit so that I could boost both front and rear brakes. The car pulls up so much better with this set up too. Also I tided up the dash, I blanked off the old radio hole and put in a tacho and built a custom box for a monaro stereo surround with din pocket. Edited May 21, 200818 yr by ChrisGT Report
May 21, 200818 yr comment_247814 Looking good chris :) so when are you going to come on one of the RadRollaz cruzes ? Come on mate kevin has come to all of them so far ! I wana see at least one of your rollaz , they both look very smick. :y: Report
May 21, 200818 yr Author comment_247833 thanks mate....i will be very soon, just seems thats everytime one is on my cars are always off the road for one reason or another! Report
May 21, 200818 yr comment_247850 loving this car: great colour, great wheels, great conversion. is that a slidey bar type digital tacho? Report
May 22, 200818 yr Author comment_248015 loving this car: great colour, great wheels, great conversion. is that a slidey bar type digital tacho? thanks mate, yeah the tacho is a digital tacho with a little LED shift light....good for when doing those burnouts! hahaha :) Report
September 24, 200818 yr Author comment_277065 DECOOP is now sold and out of my hands! :dance: didnt even advertise it. Report
September 24, 200818 yr comment_277105 Saay WATTT!!?? that's a pity, was a great little '20...especially with those fatty 9" rear tyres... you wouldnt have to advertise to sell this thing. hope it went to a good family... MM Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now