My Ke70

brownie

And at the same time probably destroy any and all chances of them

* Scratching your paint

* Denting your car with their big f@$king hooves

* Passing on their cumbucket Diseases and Infections

* Inspiring the next generation of cumsluts from touching a man's duco...

I'm with you, the only reason people think they are hot is because they are wearing next to no clothes and if they were dressed normally they wouldnt be given a second look!

Edited by HEKTIC

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I'd be letting aforementioned hooved cumbuckets do whatever they so desired if it meant they would keep me warm and amused for the 9 MONTHS of the Norway winter, during which the SUN doesn't come up, its bumf@$k below zero outside, you can't drive fast anywhere on account of the roads being blanketed with SNOWDRIFTS that only volvos were specifically designed to plow through, and there's sod all else to do other than pray you remembered to pay your heating bill and drink Jagermeister in the company of said strumpets.

And besides that, Norweigan girls are frikkin HUGE... something to do with hormones in the milk... I certainly wouldn't want to deny any request they may have lest I be dipped in chocolate and eaten, or worse still, suffocated between breasts larger than my head.

I say buy a compressor and respray the roof every year dude.

thanks mate;)

since you talk about volvo`s,i have one in my garadge that is heavely rebuilt!! enjoy

Bilde036.jpg

Bilde040.jpg

jahren007.jpg

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...