2006 Jamboree Photo's

Des

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw you guys wave didn't realise who you were figured rolla club

the blown targo is a friend of mine up here from toowoomba and ran 18's but was having troubles so backed off the thing is so different and cool (sounds awesome)

post-71-1159095152_thumb.jpg

Edited by OKE055

Yeah i was gonna have a chat to ya OKE055. You were on the grid but moved up near the start and i didnt wanna ruin your concentration so i didnt. See you driving in TBAR a bit too...

Seeing that i own a celsior and am a member of the AUSVIP forum i see the owner of that red/pink crown on there regularly. The majority of the guys on there love that car and the whole 'VIP' styling. I prefer the saying 'less is more'....

it was a good day i was sunburnt like a mothafarker tho

did anyone get a pic of that massively homo wing on that pink crown? i saw a pic of the exhaust on that thing somwhere in this thread but can't remember who had it...

The big chrome tips.

post-1746-1159093233_thumb.jpg

I went over and had a look at OKE055 its a beast not to be reckond with.

Edited by too quick

That particular model of Tarago is mid-engined RWD. And someone said something about it being supercharged. I know that there was a supercharged Tarago available for sale somewhere in the world (Japan-only most likely), and it used an SC14, but I don't know if that's what engine was being used or if it was an aftermarket jobbie.