April 24, 200719 yr comment_173858 Now that i've seen a KE20 in person i see another driving past my house this morning. It was a faded red KE20. I couldn't see if it was a young person or someone old behind the wheel ;) Hi John, would the 1st KE20 that ur talking about be my white coupe 'Nanna', on april fools cruise, by any chance? I'm proud :wub: 2 b one of the few really old skool rolla fans :jamie: . And thats the newest ke that i own. i wouldn't want to drive anything else. Dougy Report
April 26, 200719 yr comment_174095 SPOTTED Haven't seen this before, But according to both badges on the tail end its a Corolla Sprinter. Sorry i couldn't get any better shots, the f@$k whit in front of me just wouldn't move, left massive gaps between him and the cars in front then in the end STOPPED for an amber light. Some people... Edited April 26, 200719 yr by JiP_01 Report
April 26, 200719 yr comment_174186 Sorry i couldn't get any better shots, the f@$k whit in front of me just wouldn't move, left massive gaps between him and the cars in front then in the end STOPPED for an amber light. Some people... You can be fined for going through a yellow light..... And he probably thought the car behind him didnt have good enough brakes so he'd leave himself an escape route when it came screaming up behind him. *poke* *prod* *jab* Report
April 29, 200719 yr comment_174534 spotted jips car in the browns plains maccas car park last night about 10 - 1030 worst quarter ponder ever... Report
April 29, 200719 yr comment_174551 I spotted what looks like to be a toyota wrecking yard on browns plains rd :) Nah j/ks by the way jon how many rollas do you want at 1 time Cheers Jae Report
April 29, 200719 yr comment_174598 Got four now and just picked up another free KE50 worth of parts today. :sob: That'd make 5 if it wasn't just parts. I took photos of the four this morning when i got home from work. Took alot of effort to move them since two of them have flat batteries so i did like a total of 10 or so jump starts. :) shhhh.... mum doesn't know about that last one yet. **EDIT** The red hardtop will hopefully be going soon. I just need to pull all the doors, boot, windows and cut other sections away. Edited April 29, 200719 yr by JiP_01 Report
May 3, 200719 yr comment_175583 Yeah phatke30 that coupe should look familiar to you. Had to get rid of it as I now own a sprinter.. MM KE15/17 what condition was it in john? Report
May 3, 200719 yr comment_175585 It was overrated. The only reason i knew it was a Sprinter was because of yours. I'd say it was restored. Report
May 5, 200719 yr comment_175782 Yeah phatke30 that coupe should look familiar to you. Had to get rid of it as I now own a sprinter.. MM KE15/17 what condition was it in john? I'm pretty sure that most people would agree with me here, if i too had to make the choice between a sprinter or a hard top, i would say id definatly go for the sprinter, its not every day you come across them. Report
May 7, 200719 yr comment_176110 wondering if some one can pm me about some stickers for me I'm at albany creek on the north side of brissy Report
May 9, 200719 yr comment_176344 Spotted Jon this afternoon. i was turning right onto browns plains rd of waller rd :y: and yes Jon that was the blue ke55 that i took on the april fools day cruise looks much better black Cheers Jae Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now