Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Qld

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 574.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ninja-philbo
    ninja-philbo

    spotted two ke36's one panno and one wagon and ke20 and this was only at my house :o :cool: :P

  • There is an orange 20 that hangs around the Food Court entrance at Grand Plaza. I wouldn't be surprised if thats it and if it lives down your way.

  • I have one of the engine bay. So many hours have been put into this Ke20.  

Posted Images

Spotted OKE 69 on the way home tonight early KE10? Corolla..

Nice car hey, :hmm:

The previous owner would be proud of it i'm sure....... :2thumbs:

SPOTTED again 4ages going down ippy motor way car park..heheh

 

he got behind the slow moving mazda :thumbsup: Well I was to till the stupid slow moving other mazda and truck moved then we motored on. HEHE and I saw you shrug and that silva mazda had been doing 50 since Dinmore with no one in front of her AND was impossible to over take and she kept tapping her brake to scare me and I WASN'T TAIL GATING..lol AH ippy drives..lol

 

Cameron

SPOTTED again 4ages going down ippy motor way car park..heheh

 

he got behind the slow moving mazda :thumbsup: Well I was to till the stupid slow moving other mazda and truck moved then we motored on. HEHE and I saw you shrug and that silva mazda had been doing 50 since Dinmore with no one in front of her AND was impossible to over take and she kept tapping her brake to scare me and I WASN'T TAIL GATING..lol AH ippy drives..lol

 

Cameron

 

I so hate those drivers, I just need a nudge bar at times hehe. I kicked the little fella back to second just as you went past, that was the jolting 80kmp/h FTW!!

80 that all..LOL Valve bounce my 3K hits 75..LOL well takes abit to get there but..LOL

 

Was fuel economy testing today so I didn't try to keep up..LOL Got 5.7L used in 109.7KM thats good. And man I did see you rocket away that is one NICE car you have. I usually hear it before I see you and I always know its you..LOL

 

Cameron

80 that all..LOL Valve bounce my 3K hits 75..LOL well takes abit to get there but..LOL

 

Was fuel economy testing today so I didn't try to keep up..LOL Got 5.7L used in 109.7KM thats good. And man I did see you rocket away that is one NICE car you have. I usually hear it before I see you and I always know its you..LOL

 

Cameron

 

 

thanks dude, I just wish it was a lot nicer than it is.

in other news: coilovers coming, brakes coming, clutch coming all good, and possibly mags and cancer gone hopefully for good this time. And I dropped it back TO 2nd at 80 it gets out to 110 if i want it to. some days

I never knew they existed!!! i spotted yesterday a ke20 4 door sedan? At newstead/brekky creek, First one ive ever seen,

 

cheers phatke30!

Spotted today, not sure if anyone can remember, "Corollaute". He was rolling around with another crowed. Kinda gave me the shits when I saw that his car doesn't have the orange RollaClub sticker on the back that I gave him. That was my only Orange RC sticker.

 

Saw many cars down the coast pulled over on the highway. I think they were on a cruise. Apparently twas on the news. Caused a hell of a traffic jam. They looked real ricey and drove like bind women.

I never knew they existed!!! i spotted yesterday a ke20 4 door sedan? At newstead/brekky creek, First one ive ever seen,

 

cheers phatke30!

Maybe the last Corolla for my collection............................. :hmm: :S :(

Spotted under the counter illegal Medicine_Man today at archer field driving along airport. He kinda looked me in the eye i didn't have time to wave. So he did spot the sex on wheel KE30

 

Also then spotted him after I picked up my 5K from the truck depot at his work car out the front looking very yellow.

 

Cameron

CONFIRMED..looks like the other KE70 was that guy who works for Toyota :)..lol

 

Well 2 sightings in 1 day not to shabby.

 

Cameron

I have one of the engine bay. So many hours have been put into this Ke20.

 

post-1746-1172664983_thumb.jpg

 

man i swaer i have seen this exact same engine bay pic but it was a 1200 ute.....

hi 2 all,spotted this morning around 9.30 am. a yellow ke70 panel van with the flat black drift bonnet paint job on morayfield road going past spotlight,i was on foot going to the bank.

good to see vans around and the first time i have seen this one.

and who is the little lady running around morayfield, in the blue rolla sedan with the big wheels and chrome rolla sticker on the back window.very nice looking rolla,the lady too young for me..lol

cheers

teza

 

her name is stacey shes a mate of mine from high school shes only 18

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.