June 24, 201115 yr comment_534823 When I looked the glass was all good. The guy was a bit of a Dick tho. Report
June 24, 201115 yr comment_534877 spotted two ke36's one panno and one wagon and ke20 and this was only at my house :o :cool: :P Report
June 25, 201115 yr comment_534968 The glass is all intact, but the guy is a horder and will never let the car go. But for some reason he offered me this this for free, :bash: passs... Edited June 25, 201115 yr by Mason. Report
June 25, 201115 yr comment_534981 Take it Mason, I know of at least one person who needs parts.....hehehe Report
June 25, 201115 yr comment_534994 Take it Mason, I know of at least one person who needs parts.....hehehe meeeeeeeeee I need an early 20 bootlid dammit :P Report
June 25, 201115 yr comment_535030 meeeeeeeeee I need an early 20 bootlid dammit :P I'm guessing that bootlid will be screwed but don't stress I have a good one in my spares collection, when are you dropping in to see us Brisvegans next? Report
June 26, 201115 yr comment_535142 Hey Shades, no need to panic mate coz I have an early bootlid here waiting for ur next visit to Brisvegas..... Report
July 10, 201115 yr comment_538738 Spotted a mustard ke36 or 38 haven't gotten a good look at it yet in the arundle / parkwood area on the GC, red p plater drives her like it's stolen. looks well maintained. Seen many times since picture was taken Report
July 10, 201115 yr comment_538779 i saw that yesterday when i was down the coast parked at the shops Report
July 11, 201115 yr comment_539009 Also a complete babe that drives a red datto ute in broadbeach. why can't corolla's have a female cult following! Report
July 11, 201115 yr comment_539051 Also a complete babe that drives a red datto ute in broadbeach. why can't corolla's have a female cult following! Probably her boyfriends, cause i saw one on sunday but had a guy driving it, we both stared each other down, haha But then again they are so common also Report
July 13, 201115 yr comment_539455 spotted: Nisrola at harry's tomorrow night. :P ill be there kents, come say hi. Edited July 13, 201115 yr by Mason. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now