Spotted Qld

Des

Members dont see this ad
SAME! How shit was downsyde!! And we had a bunch of dickheads next to us all night aswell. Drapht was pretty sick though!

That was probably us.... :D

I though Pez was really good actually, good sound live and also get the crowd into it also..

Have seen Downside better, but I was pretty happy all up.

Especially for only $20

Well I'm sure it was you, Walking into the 2nd rolladoor (3rd really, where the rag section is), Your car was there so I know you were, I'm around the corner at signature performance doing a bit of work, I should be back at road & track on thursday.

Yeah Most likely woulda been me..

I wasn't doing a whole lot of much that day.. I was farting about cause of the weather.

Spotted Terry (teza40) tonight on Morayfield Rd near Autobarn.

I waved but I don't think I was seen.....

Hey Dougy...

Sorry man that would have been friday arvo on my way too work was there another dude with me..had not been in the best of moods that week and was probably la laaa dreaming..at least the ke38 is back on the road again is nice to have her back.1st engine didnt work out the one from the silver wagaon is a charm so far..

thanks to andy and his understanding..top bloke when it comes to getting parts etc for these lil beasties..

Hey Dougy...

Sorry man that would have been friday arvo on my way too work was there another dude with me..had not been in the best of moods that week and was probably la laaa dreaming..at least the ke38 is back on the road again is nice to have her back.1st engine didnt work out the one from the silver wagaon is a charm so far..

thanks to andy and his understanding..top bloke when it comes to getting parts etc for these lil beasties..

That's great to here about Andy's motor....& Yeah he is a top bloke to deal with.....

Where did you see me? Hehe, I got dangerously close to the river down near dutton park on saturday night. Silly me.

Pulling out of Katie's house with someone on a moto also

Thought you were gonna scrape out just doing that..

I would have come said g'day but I only noticed the car as you were leaving

Cansdale Street (bumpy Street off Hyde Road) must be a mission in your keto.. :P

Brisbane River and Keto's :(

spotted afew ke55's getting around one was getting around BrownsPlains around the back of the plaza and i saw a dark blue 30 or a 55 parked along Mt Gravatt/Capalaba rd and a brown one parked in the car park of grand Plaza at Browns Plains!!