My White Ke 11

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad

Pretty sure they're all the same length. Pretty sure if you use a TA22 or T18 box, the output shaft size/spline is the same as a K box.

Killer Ryan thanks for the info. So are the AE-71 ones longer? Just so I know to stay away from them or not.

Oh and Jake. From helping a mate with an Fj20et in a 200b(std fj TB) and dads 1600(which has an xf TB) on same boost levels(7psi) the main difference is dads cars a bit more of an on/off switch.

Stu.

Yeah ta22 and t18 are ke output spline, can confirm as my tailshaft fits t18 box. Ae86/ae71 is different.

T18/a22 Boxes are usually cheaper as "jdm" boys don't run them behind a 4age. Not sure which of the 2 boxes would have the best shifter position though

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Jono, Ryan. And Spencer.

I think the ta22 one would be the go.

Seriously over this 5kte setup I havent driven the car since April which upsets me. Now to make matters worse I've been offered a new project for next to nothing. It's not a rolla or even a Toyota. And it's a car I've wanted for over 20yrs which makes it hard.

Decisions decisions.

180 ? 200 ?

Love 180B's

200b SSS. It must have been the lightweight spec one. Lower sill panels on either side were non existent. Wasn't much floor left either. Oh yeah it was pink too. Wasn't really thinking of selling the rolla was just going to put the 5k back to stock and cruise it.

Stu.

Edited by kickn5k

Rust and Datsuns go together like salt and pepper, No one ever asks do you just want salt .No tbey ask do you want some salt and pepper. Would you like some Rust and Datsun?

I want to see some tsu tsu tsu tsu from you ke11 :(

Edited by Spencer

Rust and Datsuns go together like salt and pepper, No one ever asks do you just want salt .No tbey ask do you want some salt and pepper. Would you like some Rust and Datsun?

I want to see some tsu tsu tsu tsu from you ke11 :(

Haha so true. Maybe they should be called rustsan!!

I have made some progress with the 11. I have the 4k bolted in. Also have sent the 1X struts into Peders to have them cut for gland nuts today so that's happening slowly. Running out of cash quick smart though.

I bought a haltech E6X off Spencer (thanks mate) too, so the E6K is going in the datto.

I have just fitted a VS commo ute filler neck the datto, and thanks to tommyske11's dad Stuart for jogging my brain to check the filler against the 11 one. It should fit sweet. So I'll look at that the next few weeks and get photos up. Works great in the datto with no fuel spill out the filler anymore. More photos soon!!!

Stu.