My White Ke 11

kickn5k

It's an aftermarket one that I modded/tweaked to fit a bit better. Signiature sways bars made both of them. Now I have measurements I'm happy with I'm going to get a group buy price for the ke-1x's. Pretty sure they'll have them for the 20's too.

Cool, thanks mate.

A mate has one for me that I am yet to collect, but if that falls through I will follow up these guys. I remember the name popping up on the forums a while back.

Members dont see this ad

pretty sure 18s were all fully imported.

I have a stock ke3x rear sway bar i was going to retrofit in mine but havent got round to it.

I remeber webers4x48's old ke-17sl had a bogy in it. Just presumed all the s2's all had the borgy.

Is the Ke30 rear bar 13mm? Stu fitted a T18 rear bar to Tommy's car which is 13mm. I still think the 13mm would suit the light ke1x's pretty well. I like a fair bit of initial turn in with my car so for me the 16mm seems to work well.

Those Enkei's the same as I have for the 27!

Sorry mate. Not Enkie's just run of the mill series 1 RX7 alloys with the center cap lip milled off as one of them had half the lip broken off. The paint is far from perfect I've noticed a couple of bits I've missed. The paint I got from Autobarn its VHT wheel paint and the colour is aluminium.

Look like this now.

post-2201-0-00841500-1367055801_thumb.jpg

Edited by kickn5k

Thanks Justin. I wasn't sure to start with but I'm liking them more and more.

I bought this dual pulse CAS a while ago from Mitch12.

post-2201-0-93333400-1367136938_thumb.jpg

I also managed to grab his 7K inlet mani too. So I'm considering chucking it all on the 4K after I get the datto running again.

Hi Stuart met you last Sunday at SkyHigh, Tass with the white KE20 and the same rims. Your wheels look great on the KE11. Were they easy to fit or did you file them out a bit. I had to file out the centre hole also to fit around the hub. I think they really suit the KE11. I might have to lower my KE20 so they look better.

post-1319-0-05594600-1367151128_thumb.jpg

post-1319-0-37960500-1367151255_thumb.jpg

Hi Stuart met you last Sunday at SkyHigh, Tass with the white KE20 and the same rims. Your wheels look great on the KE11. Were they easy to fit or did you file them out a bit. I had to file out the centre hole also to fit around the hub. I think they really suit the KE11. I might have to lower my KE20 so they look better.

Good to meet you the other week too. Your 20 gave me the gee up I needed to get them on.

Yup just gave the bore a quick file and pressed out the steel inserts.

Should do a rides thread on your tidy little 20 too!!