October 11, 201213 yr comment_631278 There's no such thing as "handling" in these, they just turn a little better than did from factory. Hahah Well thats true! Haha Report
October 11, 201213 yr comment_631302 I dunno about that. My 20 is pretty sticky when flat footing 3rd though zeroundybouts. In the wet, sticky is not in its vocabulary though and it does actually require a little concerntration not to go strafing out of some corners. Report
October 11, 201213 yr Author comment_631320 I dunno about that. My 20 is pretty sticky when flat footing 3rd though zeroundybouts. In the wet, sticky is not in its vocabulary though and it does actually require a little concerntration not to go strafing out of some corners. Yep they are a seriously tricky car in the wet. Mine is pretty close to being right BUT I want it perfect. Report
October 11, 201213 yr comment_631335 I scared my girlfriend a few times in the 26... Sliding roundabouts on the 12x5s or whatever ridiculous cheesecutters were on it hahaha there so tricky in the wet! Hahah but mad fun on te dry! Can't wait to get mine back on the road to see how much difference a 'charger will make in the wet :/ hurry and make more boost for your 11 man! Report
October 11, 201213 yr comment_631342 love this thread stu can't wait to see updates once u put a turbo setup on it :) very inspiring work mate Report
April 26, 201313 yr Author comment_654387 Pretty much have the handling sorted now feels pretty flat through corners now. The rear swaybar was like the front one well worth it in the end. Tweaked the "kit" bar in the cold press and changed the link pin mounts to better suit the floor. Looks like this. And how the link pin mount looks. Will also be fitting these little bad boys when the wheel nuts arrive. Report
April 26, 201313 yr comment_654392 sweet mate..! seemed like forever since an update glad its still rocking along..! :-P Report
April 26, 201313 yr Author comment_654397 sweet mate..! seemed like forever since an update glad its still rocking along..! :-P Yes definatly well overdue. Have been slowly buying up stuff to get 5k built. Really only need pistons and cam and I have the bottom end parts sorted. I need FPR, custom leads and some plugs and ill setup the full sequential EFI, on the 4k. My mate doing the exhaust mani wants pretty much everything EFI wise done, so he knows what room we have to play with. Will get some more photos up when I can figure out why they are loading wrong way up. They appear the right way as I upload them. Report
April 26, 201313 yr comment_654402 Good one Stu i had to turn the bloody computer upside down" Ha-Ha" , anyway good to see your thread back up and we will be in touch soon mate. Cheers :- Stuart (Thomas dad). Report
April 26, 201313 yr comment_654403 Hey Stu, What's the rear bar from? Is it and aftermarket KE11 one or something else modified to fit? Report
April 26, 201313 yr Author comment_654409 Hey Stu, What's the rear bar from? Is it and aftermarket KE11 one or something else modified to fit? It's an aftermarket one that I modded/tweaked to fit a bit better. Signiature sways bars made both of them. Now I have measurements I'm happy with I'm going to get a group buy price for the ke-1x's. Pretty sure they'll have them for the 20's too. Edited April 26, 201313 yr by kickn5k Report
April 26, 201313 yr comment_654411 Hey Stu, what's the go with the Borgy diff. Thought these all had the jap diff. Good chatting with ya up at sky high man, looking forward to this new engine. Reckon those wheels should look pretty flash too. Report
April 26, 201313 yr Author comment_654419 Hey Stu, what's the go with the Borgy diff. Thought these all had the jap diff. Good chatting with ya up at sky high man, looking forward to this new engine. Reckon those wheels should look pretty flash too. Pretty sure the ke11,17 and 18's had the borgies. Yeah mate good to catch up with you too. Peechs turned out awesome!! The paint on the wheels hasn't turned out the absolute best, but didn't want them perfect to begin with. Report
April 26, 201313 yr comment_654437 pretty sure 18s were all fully imported. I have a stock ke3x rear sway bar i was going to retrofit in mine but havent got round to it. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now