My White Ke 11

kickn5k

200B SSS? My mum had one of those as her first car, and when my dad got hold of it, he dropped in an L20B with a Lumpy Cam, Ported Head, Extractors, and Weber Carby, and he said the thing flew, and it Physically Flew at a hill intersection in Ballarat. He launched it over the intersection, and the cop sitting in the side of the stop-intersection couldn't catch him. :lolcry:

Josh :cool:

Edited by JJT036

• 2 months later...
Members dont see this ad
  • 4 weeks later...

Hurry up with this man :P My cars twin! Want to see some 5k Turbo goodness!!!

Haha you need one black sill panel Jono.

Been trying to button off all the 1600's little faults lately.

I've been slowly acquiring more bits. Waiting for funds to clear with Jono.C for a K-T bellhousing, thanks mate. I've also ordered some gemmi valves, so I can start on the heads(Mhmills and mine). Lastly I've put the old blower cam in the 4k(so I can get the 4k one reground) and this will be getting turbo'd first. Thanks again Woz and Josh for that 4k it will get boosted first! :)

Edited by kickn5k

• 5 weeks later...

No worries on the bellhousing dude! Good to see it put to good use!

Now.. Get to work :P

Thanks again for the bellhousing Jono!!!

Yes I have had the k-t hydro bellhousing for a while, I'll post some photos tomorrow on those.

Slowly gathering more bits. Replacement Toyota headgasket arrived today, as I sold the one I had to tommyske11. Ordered the injectors, haltech sensors(water and air temp) and thermo fans that should hopefully be thin enough to fit behind the rad.

On other news, seeing as I have most things here to get it driving again I'm trying to have it attend winterfest!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up some more bits of late. Got a 5k carby with manifold and a throttle cable thanks to "thenobbler". Also picked up carby FPR and 4k gasket kit. So pretty much have everything to get it running for winterfest!!!

Picked up some more bits of late. Got a 5k carby with manifold and a throttle cable thanks to "thenobbler". Also picked up carby FPR and 4k gasket kit. So pretty much have everything to get it running for winterfest!!!

*I like this* :D

Slowly gathering more bits. Replacement Toyota headgasket arrived today, as I sold the one I had to tommyske11. Ordered the injectors, haltech sensors(water and air temp) and thermo fans that should hopefully be thin enough to fit behind the rad.

On other news, seeing as I have most things here to get it driving again I'm trying to have it attend winterfest!!! :)

Bits are cool, like a little piece of Christmas delivered to your door. :) TheNobbler's not only a good source of car bits but also quite scary when he's stalking you in morning traffic. ;)

Serious? Sweet! :y: No moar Datto! :P

• 4 weeks later...

Keen to see this at Winterfest mate, hope the engine work is going well! I will have to pick your brains about blower setups on Sunday.

Cheers

I will be making winterfest, but sadly the rolla won't be.:(

Always happy to discuss boosted "K's".

Stu, this thread's been going for 6 years now!!

Bring on the K powah!

Yep 6 years and 2 different induction setups completed and a third on the way. :)

Once I get my cyl head and ports sorted(which happens to be the most expensive bit of the build) stuff will happen fast. Well not super fast but quick enough. If it takes 5-6 months from when I start fabricating manifolds to final tune with the 5k I'll be happy. I'll most likely be turboing the 4k first.

The 5K block will be getting a little more prep than I gave the 4AGTE. A split bore would seriously piss me off!!