Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My White Ke 11

Featured Replies

200B SSS? My mum had one of those as her first car, and when my dad got hold of it, he dropped in an L20B with a Lumpy Cam, Ported Head, Extractors, and Weber Carby, and he said the thing flew, and it Physically Flew at a hill intersection in Ballarat. He launched it over the intersection, and the cop sitting in the side of the stop-intersection couldn't catch him. :lolcry:

 

Josh :cool:

Edited by JJT036

  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 372
  • Views 295.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Hurry up with this man :P My cars twin! Want to see some 5k Turbo goodness!!!

Hurry up with this man :P My cars twin! Want to see some 5k Turbo goodness!!!

+1. :yes:

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Hurry up with this man :P My cars twin! Want to see some 5k Turbo goodness!!!

Haha you need one black sill panel Jono.

Been trying to button off all the 1600's little faults lately.

I've been slowly acquiring more bits. Waiting for funds to clear with Jono.C for a K-T bellhousing, thanks mate. I've also ordered some gemmi valves, so I can start on the heads(Mhmills and mine). Lastly I've put the old blower cam in the 4k(so I can get the 4k one reground) and this will be getting turbo'd first. Thanks again Woz and Josh for that 4k it will get boosted first! :)

Edited by kickn5k

No worries on the bellhousing dude! Good to see it put to good use!

 

Now.. Get to work :P

  • 5 weeks later...
  • Author

No worries on the bellhousing dude! Good to see it put to good use!

 

Now.. Get to work :P

 

Thanks again for the bellhousing Jono!!!

Yes I have had the k-t hydro bellhousing for a while, I'll post some photos tomorrow on those.

 

Slowly gathering more bits. Replacement Toyota headgasket arrived today, as I sold the one I had to tommyske11. Ordered the injectors, haltech sensors(water and air temp) and thermo fans that should hopefully be thin enough to fit behind the rad.

On other news, seeing as I have most things here to get it driving again I'm trying to have it attend winterfest!!! :)

yea boi!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Picked up some more bits of late. Got a 5k carby with manifold and a throttle cable thanks to "thenobbler". Also picked up carby FPR and 4k gasket kit. So pretty much have everything to get it running for winterfest!!!

Picked up some more bits of late. Got a 5k carby with manifold and a throttle cable thanks to "thenobbler". Also picked up carby FPR and 4k gasket kit. So pretty much have everything to get it running for winterfest!!!

 

*I like this* :D

Slowly gathering more bits. Replacement Toyota headgasket arrived today, as I sold the one I had to tommyske11. Ordered the injectors, haltech sensors(water and air temp) and thermo fans that should hopefully be thin enough to fit behind the rad.

On other news, seeing as I have most things here to get it driving again I'm trying to have it attend winterfest!!! :)

Picked up some more bits of late. Got a 5k carby with manifold and a throttle cable thanks to "thenobbler". Also picked up carby FPR and 4k gasket kit. So pretty much have everything to get it running for winterfest!!!

 

Bits are cool, like a little piece of Christmas delivered to your door. :) TheNobbler's not only a good source of car bits but also quite scary when he's stalking you in morning traffic. ;)

 

Serious? Sweet! :y: No moar Datto! :P

  • Author

Serious? Sweet! :y: No moar Datto! :P

 

Yeah I'm serious!! Not no moar datto but moar rolla!!

  • Author

I've also ordered a turbosmart "FPR800" fuel pressure reg.

But I'm hoping to have the rolla running in the next week or three weeks for winterfest.

 

  • 4 weeks later...

Keen to see this at Winterfest mate, hope the engine work is going well! I will have to pick your brains about blower setups on Sunday.

Cheers

Stu, this thread's been going for 6 years now!!

Bring on the K powah!

  • Author

Keen to see this at Winterfest mate, hope the engine work is going well! I will have to pick your brains about blower setups on Sunday.

Cheers

 

I will be making winterfest, but sadly the rolla won't be.:(

Always happy to discuss boosted "K's".

 

Stu, this thread's been going for 6 years now!!

Bring on the K powah!

 

Yep 6 years and 2 different induction setups completed and a third on the way. :)

Once I get my cyl head and ports sorted(which happens to be the most expensive bit of the build) stuff will happen fast. Well not super fast but quick enough. If it takes 5-6 months from when I start fabricating manifolds to final tune with the 5k I'll be happy. I'll most likely be turboing the 4k first.

The 5K block will be getting a little more prep than I gave the 4AGTE. A split bore would seriously piss me off!!

 

 

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.