Ke25 - 4age

LINDSAY

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey there all rollaheads ,

good idea cuzzo i think one of my mates has an AE71 rad. in his garage , i'll check it out .

ca18rolla thats the golden word "reliable" , i really like your car by the way must go pretty good .

i just received this fuel pump from ebay today

EBAY- fuel pump

Is this going to pump enough for a lift pump , i'm thinking that the main high pressure pump (255 lph) might be taking more fuel than what this lift pump(75-100 lph) is able to supply to the surge tank , anyone able to set me straight?

• 1 month later...

Howdy folks , when haven't had much of a chance to look at my car lately but got a couple of things of ebay last week and devoted yestarday to working on the car , ended up getting the fuel system done and did a bit of paint work in the engine bay and fitted my thermo fan .

1060760qe5.jpg

1060750gf3.jpg

hey lindsay, good conversion mate, lookin good! when its done you'll wonder why ya didnt do it ages ago..

i wouldnt be too worried about the firewall. as the others have suggested just get someone to check the wall while you press the clutch.

if it was the brake master cyl, where your pushing against the resistance of the brake pads (through the fluid), yeah you'd want some bracing. but the clutch has no real resistance as its only working against spring pressure. theres no hard stop at the end like brakes do.. and all the converted effort is done at the master, after the firewall.

my ke25 has a hydraulic clutch the same as yours, and i have had no problems with the firewall yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
put the plenum/manifold on the other day to check if i had clearence from the master cylinder , looks fine for the moment but i think that i might have to go a dual circut m/cyl but i might leave that untill i get to the stage of brake upgrade.

inletmanifoldclearenceak4.jpg

I'm installing a 4age blacktop 20V in a ke25 IPRA car at the moment, I used 6mm aluminium on the fire wall side as a brace and now it has zero flex, I also relocated the M/C 60 mm from standard to clear the intake trumpets and filters.

post-3223-1177753739_thumb.jpg

post-3223-1177753877_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Allrihght i have finally soughted out my brakes and struts that will be used on the car , maybe a bit overkill for now but i will not have to do another brake upgrade on her again , turbo engine in the pipeline

well here some pics of them

newrollabrakesstruts1du2.jpgnewrollabrakesstruts2ip1.jpg

newrollabrakesstruts3pj4.jpgnewrollabrakesstruts4dz3.jpg

they consist of KE25 struts with the hubs machined down to fit discs on , guy said they are VW jetta turbo discs

with R32 calipers on them , work was done at Mr Enforcer engineering . i am very happy with the result

i will have to measure them but i think about 285mm , i asked him to make sure they'll fit under a 15' rim

by the way John , where did you get the saab steelies from , i might need some when it comes to engineering

CD_rollaman , i didn't see hid ke20 there but fark there was some cool cars there , like :datto 1200 wag rotary turbo , full tubbed drag setup rx2 and a ferrari ( 430 i think ) on the hoisst above that . needless to say i had wood in my pants