Chet

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was going to get some old pvc piping and spray paint it black for the exhaust, have 4 exhaust tips.

For the exhausts I'd be going for chrome spray paint. And it'd be better if you go for something like six exhausts in sticking with the whole stupid bling-bling thing, as why would anyone have six pipes on a four cylinder car? That would be funny as hell. And what about removing your front springs for the low front look? Or do you plan on driving the car in the video?

haha some nice ideas.

i do have lots and lots of badges from when i worked at a panelbeater shop, so i could stick some.

Haha the TV idea is gold, i will use that, thanks mate. where could i get my hands on some "fragile" tape?

I'm thinking i will run fairy lights under the bodykit. Keep the ideas flowing in, i am writing them all down and will post some pics up.

Oh and one last thing, i have made some cardboard numberplates to slot over my other ones, but what kind of personalised plate should i use? thanks again,

chet

Take one of your wheels off for each photo (making sure its the opposite corner to where your taking the photo) to make it look like its got 'hydros bro' for the fully sick handling.

Neonz, bro - lots of em'

Make a bonnet scoop out of half an old trash can and paint it black.

Put a holden badge on it (one of a VL would do) and everyone will automatically infer its a ricer.

And write on your back windows with white texta...

S/S

You'll be fully sick

do you have a budget? if you want, you could run down to "spot light" and get fake fur to put on every thing. bed sheats make a good back seat cover. and lots of gliter for that shimer.

white wall tyres. house paint works

shoe polish flames

line your glove box and fill it with ice, then you have a drink cooler

cover your lights with black plastic for that "mean" look

put some speakers every where.

get an old phone and put it in the car