Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SLO-030

Senior Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SLO-030

  1. Pod setup on 25. nice but not overly loud induction noise.
  2. I only taped off the reflector because if its parked on the side of a dark street i don't want anything increasing the chance of somone not seeing it. I could darken the lights even more, i'd just be the case of getting LED lights to replace the bulbs.
  3. SLO-030 replied to Murd 55's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    300 for extractors. 70 for fitting and temp welding leaves $480 on a 2" system. Still 200 more than i got quoted for pretty much the same in 2 1/4" :)
  4. Merry Xmas Toms.AE71. Have fun :)
  5. Yea, ive destroyed the seal already :). just wanted to check before removing them and possibly screwing the timing cover and rear main carrier.
  6. Its a bit of money. But........an S13?
  7. case hardening FTW
  8. they coming soon man, don't get your panties in a knot
  9. Hahaha, cruisin for lobie chicks :) Definatly more planning for next year, but anythings better than 1 or 2 days notice.
  10. Went to take some photos of my audio setup for luke T's thread and thought id show you this; The tool i used to lip my gaurd to stop the tyre scrubbing. Still scrubs, gaurd just couldnt be lipped enought ;) Might do what Luc (blackrolla80) is doing and using late model gaurds to flare the original ones :)
  11. I see your snatch strap and rasie you, my rope. Cars really coming along there. Great job :)
  12. Its not spray on window tint. Its designed to tint your tail light lenses. I'm waiting for the first coat to dry on my lenses as we speak. Pics of the test tail light is in my thread.
  13. Maybe, I wouldnt get my hopes up tho. See how she goes :D
  14. I don't think theres much of a change of me leaving you for dead in a 4K. I might as well go sulk in the coner now :D
  15. With our Stobie (telegraph) poles? I don't THINK SO. 2 steel rails (probably I beam) with concrete in between, they don't snap, they just bend.
  16. Nah man, didnt get a price. It was pretty rushed at work over the last week or 2. Deffinatly get price when i go back around the 5th. Yea man, 4KZ v n/a 20v for sure. I'll leave you for dead OR a cloud of oil smoke... either way you wont be happy :D
  17. Looks as if my test tail light came out better than yo window tint effort :D Merry Christmas all, thanks for checkin out my thread ;)
  18. Just seen that flareage. might give it a go myself. I've lipped the guards on my 30 yet the tyres still scrub, thanks for the idea :D Well done on all the work mate, can't wait to see it on the road ;)
  19. The guy how sold the night shades to me said the first time he used it on his tail lights he didnt realise it darkened as it dries, so he kept layin down the coats and once it dried you couldnt see the lights thru the lenses. he had to SAND it off. Good luck Trav, you'll need it.
  20. I'll let Doug tell you the full story, but for now i can say it wasnt thru hooning/drifting
  21. Did you wait till it dired? as it gets darker as it becomes touch dry? 1hr touch dry, 3hrs semi cured, 24hrs fully cured. And the fuzzyness is because its meant for tail lights, not windows.
  22. That goes for cheap-ass chinese allen head bolts, grab some new ones from United fasteners and the only thing that will be the weak point will be the boss kit they're fastening to.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.