Everything posted by SLO-030
-
Air Flow Set Up's On K Motors
-
Slo-030. Healthy Dose Of Aussie Muscle Ahoy
-
Slo-030. Healthy Dose Of Aussie Muscle Ahoy
I only taped off the reflector because if its parked on the side of a dark street i don't want anything increasing the chance of somone not seeing it. I could darken the lights even more, i'd just be the case of getting LED lights to replace the bulbs.
-
Murd's 55
300 for extractors. 70 for fitting and temp welding leaves $480 on a 2" system. Still 200 more than i got quoted for pretty much the same in 2 1/4" :)
-
Slo-030. Healthy Dose Of Aussie Muscle Ahoy
-
Party Girls And Fellas
Merry Xmas Toms.AE71. Have fun :)
-
How To Remove Front And Rear Main Seals On 4k.
Yea, ive destroyed the seal already :). just wanted to check before removing them and possibly screwing the timing cover and rear main carrier.
-
Bore'ing Out A 4k
Its a bit of money. But........an S13?
-
4k Superchargeing
case hardening FTW
-
Slo-030. Healthy Dose Of Aussie Muscle Ahoy
they coming soon man, don't get your panties in a knot
-
Lobethal Lights Cruise
Hahaha, cruisin for lobie chicks :) Definatly more planning for next year, but anythings better than 1 or 2 days notice.
-
Slo-030. Healthy Dose Of Aussie Muscle Ahoy
Went to take some photos of my audio setup for luke T's thread and thought id show you this; The tool i used to lip my gaurd to stop the tyre scrubbing. Still scrubs, gaurd just couldnt be lipped enought ;) Might do what Luc (blackrolla80) is doing and using late model gaurds to flare the original ones :)
-
Bin Green Ke Project
-
Trav_555's Ke70
Its not spray on window tint. Its designed to tint your tail light lenses. I'm waiting for the first coat to dry on my lenses as we speak. Pics of the test tail light is in my thread.
-
Slo-030. Healthy Dose Of Aussie Muscle Ahoy
Hammer and vacum?
-
Greeeeen Beastie!!!
Maybe, I wouldnt get my hopes up tho. See how she goes :D
-
Greeeeen Beastie!!!
I don't think theres much of a change of me leaving you for dead in a 4K. I might as well go sulk in the coner now :D
-
Doug's Delicious 5k Ke30
With our Stobie (telegraph) poles? I don't THINK SO. 2 steel rails (probably I beam) with concrete in between, they don't snap, they just bend.
-
Greeeeen Beastie!!!
Nah man, didnt get a price. It was pretty rushed at work over the last week or 2. Deffinatly get price when i go back around the 5th. Yea man, 4KZ v n/a 20v for sure. I'll leave you for dead OR a cloud of oil smoke... either way you wont be happy :D
-
Slo-030. Healthy Dose Of Aussie Muscle Ahoy
Looks as if my test tail light came out better than yo window tint effort :D Merry Christmas all, thanks for checkin out my thread ;)
-
Greeeeen Beastie!!!
Just seen that flareage. might give it a go myself. I've lipped the guards on my 30 yet the tyres still scrub, thanks for the idea :D Well done on all the work mate, can't wait to see it on the road ;)
-
Trav_555's Ke70
The guy how sold the night shades to me said the first time he used it on his tail lights he didnt realise it darkened as it dries, so he kept layin down the coats and once it dried you couldnt see the lights thru the lenses. he had to SAND it off. Good luck Trav, you'll need it.
-
Doug's Delicious 5k Ke30
I'll let Doug tell you the full story, but for now i can say it wasnt thru hooning/drifting
-
Trav_555's Ke70
Did you wait till it dired? as it gets darker as it becomes touch dry? 1hr touch dry, 3hrs semi cured, 24hrs fully cured. And the fuzzyness is because its meant for tail lights, not windows.
-
Steering Wheel Makin A Clicking Noise?
That goes for cheap-ass chinese allen head bolts, grab some new ones from United fasteners and the only thing that will be the weak point will be the boss kit they're fastening to.