Everything posted by SLO-030
-
Random Photo Thread
Lucky little bastard...
-
Varajet Ii On My 3K?
I'd just go Weber mate. I've got a Varajet on my tonner, not an issue and gets it moving alright.. But the amount of gear out there for Weber onto K engine, I'd just go that way...
-
Random Photo Thread
Quite frankly, Less spew with a goonie...
-
Random Photo Thread
Why smash it? Because not Great Wall!
-
What Grinds My Gears.
VERY Immaculate. K engine'd but with the amount of poke to put ALOT of newer cars in their place.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
:lolcry: Bennnnnnnn!!!!!, Rob's being a barrrrrrrstaaaarrrrddddd! Serious question tho. is $6k unreasonable for a mango?
-
What Grinds My Gears.
So now that KE70's and KE30's have been touched on. What are people's opinions on what KE2x's worth these days?
-
What Makes You Happy Thread
The mezzanine begins, that's WMMH!
-
Red Rocket's 5k Turbo Efi Ke55s
Yea, that's exactly what I said when I thought back. Was the Victor Habour RC cruise. Can't wait to see it out on the streets again. Promise I won't keybang ya again haha
-
Otomoto Coilovers
I'm running the HSD's in the front of the 38. No issues here. Chris, I'm running 4.5's in the 38. Firm but not too harsh for an old KE on Adelaide roads.
-
Red Rocket's 5k Turbo Efi Ke55s
Good to see you back Gerard! Keen to see this thing back on the road. Might have a little surprise if you head out on a cruise. EDIT: What ECU are you running? I seem to remember it was an old school Microtech when I saw it? But that'd be 4yrs ago now :doh:
-
What Makes You Happy Thread
Not all the time. Sun/UV burn on your eyelids is unpleasant. I just recovered from some pretty bad welding flash. Burns and blisters on both Cornea. If you wanna know what it's like, Take a hand full of dirt and empty into open eyes.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
If people actually read stuff, they'd realise what else they could use. Especially when people are virtually throwing away the exact same things....
-
Random Photo Thread
I'll back up the fact that its WAY easier to manoeuvre a trailer going forwards, though I haven't had an issue backing up trailers haha
-
What Makes You Happy Thread
CHEEEEEAAAAAPPP. You'd be stoked!
-
What Grinds My Gears.
They're not that un-common here?
-
Brodie's Ke30 2Door - Supercharged, Intercooled, Megasquirt, C.o.p
Amen to that! When it was just an atmo 3K, it went so much better than anything else, It was hard to believe it was a 30yr old 3K with blowby!
-
High Powered Vehicle Ban For P Plater
I got around on P plate in a turbo KE, Pulled over once, cop wasnt even interested in looking at the car or popping the bonnet. That was even after they pulled me over for giving it shit,,,
-
Upi Spotted
$280 last time I bought a 5K.
-
Ryan's Formerly Owned Te31
Looking Good Ryan! Welcome to Rollaclub too. Good to see the 2dr E30 sedans still getting around, bit thin on the ground over here.
-
What Makes You Happy Thread
I knew you always strived to be the best. Be prepared for the heavy work load ;)
-
What Makes You Happy Thread
Completing your Cert III in cockgobblery? :P
-
Random Photo Thread
Rost off FTW
-
What Grinds My Gears.
That's Trollery....
-
What Grinds My Gears.
That's very true Ben, Just the level shit ©untery has exploded as of late....