Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SLO-030

Senior Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SLO-030

  1. I had a 71 KE25, Definatly no Sprinter.
  2. Open wheelers, Running over dogs in backyards since 2011.
  3. WGMG, The stupid ʞ©$ɟ that decides to come to work with a ʞ©$ɟing chest infection. Despite everyone telling him to go to the doctors or stay home, he comes to work because he thinks people will think less of him. Great job, Rock up sick. Pass it on to everyone that has to work with you. Then eventually ʞ©$ɟ off home one day because you're too sick to work. Swallow your pride, take a day off and go to the doctors before it gets that bad you're completely ʞ©$ɟed and everyone else around you is at home crook with the same shit. Asshole.
  4. Is that all?
  5. Still looks like a KE70. Shoulda hit it harder :P
  6. Ran out of Brakes, Road and Talent. All at once!
  7. Worlds fastest shopping trolley?
  8. I reckon a shot of all the "Sprinters" starting with the KE15 would be an awesome shot!
  9. SLO-030 replied to MYSTIK's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Massive props to Dale for an awesome car. Drove an hour to come down and catch up and take me for a spin in the beast. All I can say is "......" nothing, just a cheesy grin on my face as boost comes on and wheelspin ensues. Can't wait till we can compare it to what's coming out of the workshop in the future ;)
  10. Had good experiences with black and orange Threebond. Also "Toyota Black" Sealant. I wouldn't bother reusing a K engine sump gasket. I'm not even risking it and my K sump gasket is a $40 item on its own!
  11. SLO-030 replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    You'll needa take us for a spin. Been a few years since I been in the ol beast.
  12. WHAT DA FUQ!?!?
  13. I used to put the Avgas in my stocko 3K. Went like shit off a shovel.
  14. You tell 'em Ben!
  15. Yes, and I respect that. But look at most threads titled as I wrote above, Most of them end with the "Put a 4AGE in it" I'm not saying don't do it, but there seems to be a lot of sheep syndrome with anybody thats contemplating a Corolla engine conversion needs 4AGE or death.
  16. Here's a pic for you Tony. This is a KE70 my mate owned for a while. Sure scared the shit out of a few XR6T drivers!
  17. And we come back to the same conclusion at the end of EVEY ʞ©$ɟING "Hey, I'm gonna put "XXXXXXXXX" engine in to "XXXX" Corolla" Thread. "Put a 4AGE in it" Well aren't we a bunch of original thinkers in here... :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:
  18. That applies to any rwd car these days. I mean, look at a good percentage of "Drift" KE70s....
  19. I reckon it'll make about 1.21 Jiggawatts with a 100 shot of Nawsss
  20. If you had multiple threads of the same size and pitch it could prove to come in handy to buy one of your own. Then again, If you only have 1 of that size and pitch it would make sense to just get the mobile bloke around.
  21. Duck Duck, Booty?
  22. Quoted again.... Because I wish my Fridays were this good...
  23. As opposed to having that correct bit in the shed for next time you need it?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.