Everything posted by SLO-030
-
Neila "big Bad Orange" Ke70
Get me a welder and I'll make you some bumper brackets when I'm there.
-
Spotted
Spotted a Primer and Yellow KE25 on North East Rd last Wednesday about 5pm
-
Random Photo Thread
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cmlvL38OSM
-
Random Photo Thread
-
What Makes You Happy Thread
WMMH.....NOT driving the KE to work today. Its absolutely pissing down, not keen on wheel spin in traffic.
-
1972 Lj Torana
Yum Yum Yum. Lookin good!
-
Can'T Get Over 50
Pull the lid off the carb, Remove the needle and seat and clean out the small filter that lives behind the seat in the carb lid. If your fuel filter was full of crap, there is a good chance the filter in the carb will be too. If there is shit in there, use compressed air to blow the fuel lines out back into the tank, then empty and clean your tank out.
-
What Makes You Happy Thread
Winning! :dance:
-
What Makes You Happy Thread
ʞ©$ɟ yea Stu. Servo here in Adelaide has be selling it for at least 4yrs.
-
Mx83->Mx73
I do my best :wink:
-
Maree The Red Spirit
Your car and roundabouts :rolls:
-
K-W50 Bellhousing, And K-W58 Bellhousings
No, it wont. Unless you want to cut up a good KE20 floor pan and have the Engine in the boot.
-
Mx83->Mx73
- Sr20 Conversion To Ke55 Plus Rebuild Plus Pimpage
- What Makes You Happy Thread
Refer to post #777- What Makes You Happy Thread
WMMH, The serenity at about 9am on a sunday morning..... ...Being broken by the sound of turbo spool :blush:- Random Photo Thread
Ben, is that, THAT motor? :hmm:- Mx83->Mx73
Nope, Completely different.- Mums Gone Truckin
The BIIIIIIIIIIIIGones :happy:- What Makes You Happy Thread
Just realised where I posted my WGMG...so,...WMMH.....FIREWATER!- Random Photo Thread
Nice work! I went thru the ranks at GKR too, back in the day.- What Makes You Happy Thread
Same WGMG, Those ʞ©$ɟing ads that follow you down the page on the left hand side. REALLY handy if you want to select something at the top of the page. Mr Ben, can you pass this on to the advertisers? Pretty please :blush:- Backyard Engine Rebuild
I got a complete 5K in bits here if you want to get it outta my shed?- Tccav Drag Day - March 25Th
Do I make the pilgrimage and stick up for K power or bring the 3S beast?- What Grinds My Gears.
Then they wouldn't be rare, sought-after cars here. Makes the ones (most) who DO have them here, that bit more special..