Everything posted by SLO-030
-
4Agte Gearbox Options
Would just need an AE71 Auto 3spd.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
:P
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Eh?
-
What Grinds My Gears.
-
The Completely Unofficial Drunk Thread
GO LITTLE DAVO!
-
The Best Of Rollaclub 2011
Evan G for his comment in Mhmills AE71 thread. "I'm going to call you passion fingers from now on Because everything you touch you ʞ©$ɟ!"
-
Maree The Red Spirit
Put a blower on it. Seems to fix all your other engines...
-
Ke10 Upright 4K Efi Monster
STU! :no2: :no2: :no2: :no2: :no2:
-
Maree The Red Spirit
Stop trying to drift the 4ac of doom.
-
The 2012 G.O.R. Trip 26Th-31St Jan
Whinge whinge whinge Wade. Drop the L plates and lift the speed. Completely the opposite of what I did last GOR..... :rolls:
-
How Does This 4K Run So Well??? Someone Smart Plz Help
We had so many seized 2 stroke motors come into the workshop i did school holiday work. A LOT! we due to ethanol fuel issues.
-
Lets Get Drunk And Go For A Go Cart Session
Free from just after 1pm friday.
-
Lets Get Drunk And Go For A Go Cart Session
Finish work just down the road from there at 1 on a friday arvo. Weekend is pre booked. with more alcohol, turbo corolla's and more alcohol. Did I mention more alcohol? :fuzz:
-
Lets Get Drunk And Go For A Go Cart Session
I'm in.
-
Fuel Economy, Or Lack There Of....
Luvs it ahahaha
-
Random Photo Thread
Bahahahaha
-
Ke55 Rear End Options ???
If you can work out how much lower than stock it is. We can go from there. Making a set wouldn't be too hard. Just the front of the half traction leaf needs to be clamped tight to the front of the leaf pack.
-
Ke55 Rear End Options ???
I can supply the same leaf pack as mine. To your height specs. Its all perfectly legal. Just another leaf that extends from the front eye and ends at the back of the diff mount. XT struts haven't been shortened as far as I know. They run a small alloy spacer under a TA22 insert.
-
Ke55 Rear End Options ???
The first pic are Caltracs. Depends what you want from your setup? Caltracs have been said to induce oversteer.
-
Ke55 Rear End Options ???
Factory leaves have the eye above the main leaf. Reversed eyes move the eye to the bottom side of the main leaf. Lowers the height without losing the camber out of the spring pack. Currently running .5deg of negative camber. But yes, it would seem that the XT struts induce a little positive camber into a KE when running std LCA's and Camber tops. I've got the HSD coilover conversion kit on the XT's. Cambertops would be of no use with Std springs and hats. You can have a really basic 2 link rear end whilst keeping a completely factory floorpan. If you stiffen the FRONT half of the leaf pack (reduces tramp) This effectively turns it into a 2 link. Where the front half of the leaf pack is an improvised control arm and the rear half of the spring pack becomes the "spring"
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Bahahaha. Got that on my other laptop. gold.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
I heard it was more like... http://img53.xooimage.com/files/f/3/a/gif-popcorn-thriller-2664d86.gif
-
Project Ke70
Which is why you install short stroke shock absorbers. These will limit the amount of suspension droop. Keeping shorter springs captive.
-
My White Ke 11
Shifter position depends on preference. TA22 has a KE3x/55 position. T18 would have *E7* position. I personally prefer *E7* position, but thats in KE3x/55 chassis'
-
What Grinds My Gears.
That's a bit hard drk, I remember him telling me he's already seen/ joined in... :blinks: