Everything posted by SLO-030
-
4K Engine,Flywheel Getting Lightened,,Help Plz :)
May I ask why?
-
Spotted
Hendo and Carbonboy were both in rAdelaide over the Christmas period :yes:
-
Stiffer Springs For Ke20
We do HQ bash car springs. Made from 21mm material. Got rigid?
-
Fuel Economy, Or Lack There Of....
My WB tonner 6cyl used to get around 20L/100km driving to and from work. M22 4spd and 3.36:1 10 bolt.
-
The Dirty Datto 1600
ʞ©$ɟ yea Stu! Congrats! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
-
Ae82 Gokai - It May As Well Be A Wife.
Good to see movement on the 82 front Luke :yes:
-
22R Carb On 3T Engine?
If you have access to a 22R carb, and it fits. It wont hurt to try. Better to have a little too much fuel than not enough, especially in a warm/worked motor.
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
Yea, didn't need a defect from the boys in blue at JAFs. Also doesn't go too badly thru the twisties. Not a problem Luke, I know from personal experience it's good to have a local about when in different states. I got home after the twisties, parked it and have been driving the daily since, but cheers for letting me know man :y:
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
Cheers man. You can hear the diff right at the end lol :lolcry:
-
32/34 Weber On A 4K.
What size is the land rover motor its coming off? More than likely bigger than 1.3L. So really, to get the best out of it, you'll have to jet it anyway. Anyone who says a 32/36 WILL bog down on a K engine, obviously hasn't jetted it.
-
Random Photo Thread
Bahahaha
- Spotted
-
What Makes You Happy Thread
WMMH: Opening the esky, Still having ice inside.....from Christmas day. Love this esky.
-
Spotted
Spotted a KE70 panno. Quads, Chrome bars. SLW-070 plates. Spotted an AE80, blue, white bonnet, twink wheels on Vic plates.
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6f7oVigTrs&context=C305fb3cADOEgsToPDskI-I8eCKPCRICO02bwxC7pb
-
Random Photo Thread
Where's Trev?
- Sr20 Conversion To Ke55 Plus Rebuild Plus Pimpage
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
Merry Christmas Motherʞ©$ɟers! Also Merry Christmas to my new neighbours, I hear they loved their present! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0rJd3F1uGs As mentioned in the clip description, the neighbour came out about 30sec after. I saw him run out in my rear view mirror hahah
-
Merry Sexmas
I wonder if she will help unload the sack? I hope so! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:
-
Evski's Re55 22R Goodness
Wont work, as you wont be able to put +12v thru the points as they are earthed.
-
Merry Christmas Rollaclub!
Got an amorall gift bucket from my younger sister. I think someone just volunteered themselves to washing my cars for the next 12 months hahah.
-
Merry Christmas Rollaclub!
Yep, same deal C*&ts. Merry Christmas to all, Hope we have another Rolla-licious in 2012! Oliver, hope to see you out at the Jaffs cruise tomorrow! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPGTkkUx63M
- Sr20 Conversion To Ke55 Plus Rebuild Plus Pimpage
-
Evski's Re55 22R Goodness
BARP BARP BARP :blush:
-
The Dirty Datto 1600
He must. I will bring some stuff along that he's gonna want hahah.