Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SLO-030

Senior Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SLO-030

  1. All the same length AFAIK. Just the AE71/AE86 ones have a different spline count. All of them are around the 20/21/22 spline count.
  2. Just uploading a couple vids involving a mates KE30 2dr, Engine removal and a forklift. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAdFa8OYz-4&context=C3ea25f9ADOEgsToPDskKtcgh1qYX8kPlQ0QO9e_bF http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQIf9-4Ym14&context=C3c3b550ADOEgsToPDskI-I8eCKPCRICO02bwxC7pb Kdog30's 2dr. Commentary by KETURBO25.
  3. Pretty sure they're all the same length. Pretty sure if you use a TA22 or T18 box, the output shaft size/spline is the same as a K box.
  4. Scotty MMH. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orP1E-OKI9k
  5. Keen to pack a shitload in a box for me? :P
  6. Keep going. Do more.
  7. Some cables come out from the gearbox side. Others have to come out by taking it off the pedal and feeding it towards the gearbox. Will supply pics if I can find em.
  8. I'm Running new leaf springs. 1 extra leaf, 1 anti tramp leaf. Reversed eyes to keep the camber (and rate) in the spring. VN wagon short stroke shocks. No rear sway bar (wagons never got them) Coupled with KE36/38 and late 55 22mm swaybar, XT130 struts, TA22 GT inserts, 4.5kg springs and camber/castor tops in the front. Even without a rear swaybar, body roll is minimal (keep in mind its a wagon too). Had a few people comment on how well it handles. Not too stiff for everyday driving either. Hope it helps.
  9. I'll head off now?
  10. Sounds like a plan to me!
  11. WGMG: Rob prepared to dump ALL THE PARTS! Pity your not in SA. I'd take most of it too.
  12. Would it not have split between the PCD of the pressure plate bolts and the friction surface if that were the case?
  13. SLO-030 replied to EX55IV's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    SO CLEAN! congrats on the find :yes: Love the kerb feelers.
  14. Just finished up on the slider. Made me a new seat. Gave it a flog down the street. :lolcry:
  15. I didn't think 7K-E's ran a hotbox? Ah well, another bit to look out for when I put the 7K-E mani on.
  16. I'd like to thank myself, for buying a bottle of JW Green Label. Going down nicely :wink:
  17. Like a mount flange for a hotbox? I'm just jealous you have access to the work machine shop. I got 0 chance of that at Industrial's haha
  18. SLO-030 replied to Oh-KE's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Ah, you got down there for the VIP night? I was gonna head down, but didn't.
  19. Good point Rob. However, considering it's only a cast flywheel. Personally I would stop machining it before it got to the point where the space between bolt holes would be machined out. A billet flywheel however.... :guns:
  20. But, you are Evan. I mean really, your a P plater that owns a Ksev with a locked diff and dori damage :P
  21. Pics of what had to be machined off? Lucky prick having access to the work machine shop :glare:
  22. KE10-S? Elaborate Stu?
  23. Difference with KE30 discs is that they are 10mm thick as opposed to the 12-12.7mm KE55/KE70 discs. And calipers

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.