Everything posted by SLO-030
-
Will A Ae82 4A-C Fit In My Ae71??
Sounds like your using the "Austra-Asian" spell check. PM me your address and I will kindly send you a dictionary :wink:
-
What Makes You Happy Thread
Well played Reed!
-
Gjm85'S Ke20 Build
Is the back cover of it rounded around the edge or is it pretty squared off?
- Slo-038 + 10Psi
- Gjm85'S Ke20 Build
-
What Grinds My Gears.
What a bunch of KENTS!!
- Slo-038 + 10Psi
-
Will A Ae82 4A-C Fit In My Ae71??
ʞ©$ɟ! Please, for the sake of other users....SPELLCHECK!
- Sr20 Conversion To Ke55 Plus Rebuild Plus Pimpage
-
Project Spirit
ʞ©$ɟ! :glare:
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
Cheers Chris! Tom tells me your friends just joined the 38 club? Front wheels are 14x6.5 +27. Sit about 15mm or so inside the guards. I'll get some more pics tomorrow.
-
Radiator + Twin Thermos = Still Getting Hot.
Try install some bonnet vents or raise the rear of the bonnet. You can cram as much air in as you want, but if its got nowhere to go, then your efforts are going to waste.
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
I'm Sure you do Mike! haha. Nom Nom Nom Bees dick of clearance
-
Spotted
Reckon I spotted the same one on Regency Rd a few months back
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
How much bro? YEAAHHHH BOI!
-
What Game/S Have Any Corolla'S?
I know many games have the AE86 in them, like Forza etc.
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
Cheers Josh! I thought it was only the V8's that got the 1" jobby? See how we go man. And make sure you head back on the 28th not the 27th. Yea man, that woulda been just after I got the coilovers in. Heading to pick up a mate and test the new front end out.
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
coilovers are looking good for going in tomorrow/today. Get some hoist and wheel aligner time in the arvo and will be all systems go!
-
Spotted
In gettin a new hair doo :blush: Congrats on the new arrival Luke. All the best for you and the missus :y:
-
Chin Options For Ke20
Raven had a cut down volvo 3piece chin spoiler on my old KE25.
-
Chin Options For Ke20
-
300Rwkw In Ke20
Lookin good Troy! Does look pretty awesome with stockies and an FMIC. Any more pics of the RX?
-
Trimatic In To Ke11
I think you will struggle fitting the Traumatic into the KE11 tunnel. Not sure what they're like size wise when compared to a Toyoglide, but they're HYOOOGE compared to a K40 or 50
-
Automotive Smells.
The smell of burnt diesel... nom nom nom.
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
Yea, thats the plan. Know a few guys into their SS's so will hit them up eventually for a master cyl.