Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SLO-030

Senior Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SLO-030

  1. EVIL SHENANIGANS!
  2. Yeewww! That your new bus Jarad? EDIT: Wait, What? Is thats T-T-T-T-Teddy's car, ou-ou-ou-out of the shed? I must be hallucinating :hmm:
  3. I'll be keen if you bring one back Tom :yes:
  4. SLO-030 replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    4AGE is bugzbarny. That 82 took out top hatchback at ToyoShow! :yes:
  5. SLO-030 replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    About f@$king time Dale! Licence back soon, will have to come help swap shit!
  6. Happy Birthday Treffa!
  7. After it started cracking. Always parked in the shade before that. I think it may have to do with being fitted also. They are a little flexible un fitted. once fitted they are pretty rigid. Could be something like that? :/
  8. This one was baby oiled once to twice a month while in storage. Apparantly the stuff to use :blinks:
  9. Nice update man! Be a little weary of installing that good condition pad. I bought one that knew was crack free for at least a year before I bought it. Installed it. Then 2-3 weeks later it was begining to crack :bash:
  10. SLO-030 replied to a post in a topic in Rollaclub Rides
    f@$k YEA! Awesome work man!
  11. Awesome man! Congrats with the success :dance: Giving me more motivation to get stuck into getting the EFI shit in the wagon :dance:
  12. I've been keen for years. I was ready to order, until my contact who has shipping containers brought across from Cali fkd me over :glare:
  13. YEP! :yes: Original, sub 100,000km, un-molested beauties :yes:
  14. HOLY SHIT! Bloody awesome pickup man! Goes to show the DO exist :happy:
  15. SLO-030 replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    I love kim......err...abbots 25! The 36 is a dude named Brad. It use to reside along side my shed in Lonsdale. Previously that browny green colour with a black front 1/4. Was resprayed and sold to this fella. Lets hope he looks after it.
  16. My mate had a KE70 with a VP 3800 in it. Went like a shower of shit. Just make sure you clearance the tunnel enough for the box. Everything worked like it should. Had a full KE70 dash that worked (speedo was a bit out) and started with a key, and afternoon should see the wiring sorted out with the aid of a diagram for the commo and the KE.
  17. Quoted for the motherf@$kin' truth!
  18. Lookin good Josh! Wasnt sure if you were still kickin, you'd been that quiet! Noticed you much have an early oil pump, with the steel pickup :hmm:
  19. There is also the Nissan Serena. But that has a remote mount, cable operated shifter.
  20. SLO-030 replied to Jono.C's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Badge and Timing kit look killer man! Go with the bosch alternator, just for ease of upgrade later if you want a bigger output on it for your neeeeonz and stereos. Keen to see it all painted :happy:
  21. The ones in the 2dr I have here done have spacers, from that I'd say rear doors?
  22. Definatly, but I wanna be able to see what happens. Not gonna hunt him down lol. :rolls:
  23. Not yet man. Got something else drawing my attention at the moment.
  24. Anyone know of the car off any other forum? He's gotta be on DC or somethin'

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.