Everything posted by SLO-030
-
G.O.R. 2012 (Great Ocean Road) Discussion Thread
Id probably head over Wednesday night/Thursday Morn. Stay Thursday friday, saturday and possibly sunday. Then head back bright and early-ish Monday morning. Thats just my thoughts, I understand people wont be able to get a heap of time off work (or family). Just putting it out there :yes:
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
OK, so, no love with the 4AGE dizzy into K series block. The K dizzy has a 26.92mm body, While the 4AGE has a 36.02 body. Thats all good, should be able to machine the 4A one down. However the bearing in the 4AGE dizzy is stopping me. While the 2 dizzy's share the same I.D, O.D and Width. The 4AGE bearing is positioned in the 36.02 body, whereas the K series has the bearing approx 10mm above the 26.92 body. Meaning, I can't machine down the 4AGE dizzy to suit the K block as I will go right thru the housing into where the bearing seats :bash: Spoke to the machinist today and he isn't too confident his machine can bore the K Dizzy bore to fit the 4AGE Dizzy
-
G.O.R. 2012 (Great Ocean Road) Discussion Thread
I'll be there! Maybe not in a Corolla, or even a Toyota! But it'll be Toyota powered!
-
Ke26 1Jz Turbo (No Longer 13B Turbo)
Sounds like they don't know wtf they are doing with this car?
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Touche :wink:
-
What Grinds My Gears.
QFT. Or put a 2J in it
- My Corolla Ke70 Dx
-
Ke26 1Jz Turbo (No Longer 13B Turbo)
So you got it started and all?
-
1jz Ke55
Good to hear things are still moving along for ya! Also good to have the ute back in action. Might have something that will mix both your projects together :wink:
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
Dizzy's are coming along to work with me tomorrow for a measure up and f@$k around. Few more idea's floating round at the moment so i'll get em all down on paper and work from there. Also, MAY be purchasing a lathe in a couple days. Fkin stoked! :dance:
-
The Rat
I'm loving it man! WD40 is a matte paint rejuvinator if you want to get it looking a little better after a wash.
-
Spotted
Spotted an RT40 as the Bay to Birdwood went past me in traffic around the Valley View area.
-
Ke30, Sr20 Sleeper Build. New Pics...
Lookin good man! I like the effort put into it all :yes:
-
New Laws Regarding Engine Conversion In Nsw?
Trev's Nissan talk woulda gone right over the top :lolcry:
-
New Laws Regarding Engine Conversion In Nsw?
It seems you need to explain it in Commodore terms for maximum understanding :wink:
-
Ke11 Beams
I think he has to keep one factory X member to get it engineered..
-
Omg Excel
There is one here in SA, running a 302/351 V8. Altough its just a body slapped over an RHS chassis. Rather rough and crude actually :bash:
-
What Makes You Happy Thread
Cheers mate! I'm looking at the same thing, Going for my Diploma of Engineering. Upto 2yrs to complete it and I'm aleady 2/3rds the way there. Plus most of it is done either at work or home. Can't wait! :dance:
- '67 Ke10
-
[Ke20Xx]...Mark'S Ke20
Sweet! Any more progress planned for today?
-
Lucy The 4Age 55
Need to flatten out, weld/fill and paint the 4 bumper support holes each side. will look porn. :yes: No love on the KE1x/2x bumper idea tho :hmm:
-
[Ke20Xx]...Mark'S Ke20
Some pretty hot fabwork going on right there! Lookin good Mark! :dance: Edit: How much did you pick up the power saw for?
-
What Makes You Happy Thread
Sweet man! I've got 4 days to go of my last year at trade school. Get signed off in Feb :dance:
-
Turbo Rebuild Prices
Get in contact with NME-308 regarding adaptor for SR20 gear. Stock low mount one flipped up was overrated fit in the TA22
-
Ke11
Congrats man! Keen for pics! :dance: