Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SLO-030

Senior Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SLO-030

  1. Here's some more pics of a KE25 I posted a while ago
  2. There are quite a few cars on Toymods with these 1GZ-FE's being put into them. At least 2 MA61's I think 1GZ-FE MA61 with a T56 6spd >>Link. Toymods members only sorry
  3. SLO-030 replied to mungi mods's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Om nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom :dance:
  4. What sorta noises is it making? Whining, Clunking etc?
  5. SLO-030 replied to Jono.C's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Thats the vid I was gonna reply to Evans vids with haha
  6. Yep yep. Cheers for the look anyway man. Might run it like it is. No need to lock any advance weights or disable vac advance :cool:
  7. And it looks the same internally?
  8. Ahk, sounds like its a 7K-C one. I'll get a dual pulse if it does what i want (individual coils running wasted spark). Yea, I'm doing Jakes brakes, just need some XT130 hubs, wheel bearings and some pads. I've got the big single pot MX62 calipers and RA60 discs. :wink:
  9. Lookin' good man! Gettin rid of the spinny spinny?
  10. SLO-030 replied to Taz_Rx's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    MUTHAFUKAS! Any damage to the roof? (warping, paint)
  11. Lookin' good. Drop tank for the wags?
  12. SLO-030 replied to Taz_Rx's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    I'd be bloody fuming if someone did that! Probably a good thing you don't find out who it is, There'd be mad kent stomping going on!
  13. You know it Si! Un related question Si, can you take a quick look at my thread and see if my 7K dizzy is the same as the dual pulse one that Stu is borrowing? Cheers.
  14. Ya f@$kin bellend
  15. Bits arrived for Jakes brakes made up of.. A Pair of these... Plus these... Equal making a Lynx can look like....this!...
  16. Hahahah, shaaaarrrdddduuuuppppp you :fuzz: Got my Mega Squirt today, along with my 7K CAS! Also I got some of these... More details in Mhmills KE55 thread!
  17. Pre-Heat Evan!
  18. SLO-030 replied to Jono.C's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Any updates shorty?
  19. No really worth the effort of hooking up drive to the original diff. I've just about killed the diff outta that thing already.
  20. Pics of rust mate!
  21. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEbnc73ItCE
  22. SLO-030 replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    SKE030 is Jizzalicious :blush:
  23. SLO-030 replied to ForzaAE92's topic in WA / Perth
    I got pinged doing 42km/h over. $508 fine and 6 points (double demerits) and 6 month suspension in Vic. Albeit that was in Vic tho.
  24. Except your mowing in your backyard. I'm mowing a back yard 1,100km from home :lolcry:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.