Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SLO-030

Senior Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SLO-030

  1. Sounds like your clutch friction plate is in backwards.
  2. Haha, yea, went to start it and found I had nothing. Cables were nice n hot :glare: Yea, will be going wasted, however I've had to channel funds elsewhere so 5K-ZE is off the cards for a while. Need it as a daily for now.
  3. Went to jump start it and found red cable no go on black terminal :bash: Got out of it lucky with a blown MSD and 2 blown fuses on my amp :blinks:
  4. How what? How I cooked it?
  5. Jimi, Eat a dick See ya Ryan
  6. I'll end up with 2 weeks off I reckon, mainly so I can take it easy on the trip there and back (not requiring repairs or a tow) :fuzz:
  7. Well. Not alot really. Got 8 days till I get my licence back, so until then, the wagon is still sleeping on the car trailer. Hoping to get another MSD unit as I cooked mine a couple months ago. See how we go.
  8. I wonder what Jake will say when he see's you posted a pic of him? :fuzz:
  9. I'll pay the $9/night, no worries there! :yes:
  10. I'm in for the lot!
  11. Definatly not, If it was, That little bike would be 20ft in the air. :lolcry:
  12. These f@$king roll over to view ads at the top of the page. Had one earlier this arvo, would not f@$king shut. Enough to make baby Jesus shit bricks.
  13. And exactly how many good ones are left? :hmm:
  14. I'm definatly keen guys, even if it isnt as big or flashy as previous years, we should keep this going until the legends (Jarrad & Melanie) are once again able to bring another fine event :dance:
  15. SLO-030 replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Spotted Abbotts KE10 today. Pimpin'
  16. I reckon the colour they are now is wicked man!
  17. Depending what year KE36 you have, the KE70 brakes will be an upgrade. Both 180mm diameter discs. But where the 75-mid 77 KE3x's have 10mm thick rotors, the Mid 77 -79, KE55 and KE70 have slightly thicker rotors. And the early KE3x's will have sumitomo where as the later KE3x's, 55's and 70's run a PBR caliper.
  18. I managed to score the bonnet for my KE38 for $50. Aftermarket that had been sitting in a parts place for 5 years and they were doing a clean out. :dance:
  19. SLO-030 replied to TOMsGPTurbo's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Shit dude, that really sucks :( maybe just check the wiring to the inputs for the ECU that kick the starter over?
  20. Spoilt for choice :cool:
  21. f@$king love that MX32!
  22. SLO-030 replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Shall be boosting pretty soon too :dance: WHAT!?! WHAT THE f@$k DALE? :bash: Spotted a sky blue KE70 on L plates at work. Possibly looking at buying chopies or something :hmm:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.