Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SLO-030

Senior Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SLO-030

  1. Any rust etc? PM with more pics please.
  2. I'll probably need something like what Stu's got now, when I find out what he got. It's going into a KE25 engine bay, don't want excess amounts of cable around the place.
  3. I thought KE steelies were +20?
  4. I got defected in my KE30. After a bit of talking, the officer let me off with a minor defect for track too wide. 13x7 with dish haha. Put some stocky Celica wheels on and took it to the cop shop. Inspecting officer felt around the wheels to make sure the tyre had tread and wasn't fouling on anything. Walked inside and signed it off. Don't stress.
  5. That's awesome news mate!
  6. 7K-E TB needs a long as one. Comes in from the front.
  7. Is an 11 cable similar to a 2x cable? Need one for the KE25..
  8. SLO-030 replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    I'd assume the black E7 pano would be Iwontarolla's now defected KE70 panelvan. Spotted a Red and black KE15/17 around Dry Creek a few weeks ago.
  9. THIS IS WHY WE can't HAVE NICE THINGS! WGMG: Cheating ʞ©$ɟs. No wonder women think men are assholes. I mean, I've got nothing against a good box smashing. But if that's all it's going to be. Be honest about it!
  10. Dunno if it should really MMH, But watching a mates circle of lies all come crashing down around him.
  11. Ahh, Righto. Carry on haha
  12. FOR SALE!!!!
  13. Pics of 7K at all? got some parts here for one.
  14. Where is the panhard mount on the rona diff compared to the Corolla one? If it's further away, I'd be inclined to keep it in the same spot.
  15. Just run a 5K head if you have dished pistons. Look for pushrods out of a shallow dish piston 5K. These run a 4K head and hydro lifters and the pushrods will be the right length. Deep dish piston heads are denoted by 2 lugs/tabs under the spark plug tubes. 1 on cyl #1 and the other on cyl #4.
  16. Wow, Something the all knowing altezzaclub didn't know! Thought I'd never see the day.
  17. I have a feeling them assuming it having a locker would have been the least of his worries. There is a reason why certain things aren't allowed on the road, Shitty R31's doctored up 'flatcap motorsports' is just one of those reasons.
  18. As for the hole in the tunnel, it used to have a KE70 5spd in it. Further back shifter position. Edit: Does it still have carpet glued over the dash?
  19. It was my first car. I bought it off a bloke at work, who bought it from another guy at work! Was sold to Raven, went on to Hi-rolla (i think). Disappeared for a bit. Son of stig had it before Top Gear bought it.
  20. Haha! My old KE25!
  21. No pizza coupons or burnt out Ford Festiva shells?
  22. Are you getting spark at the plug? Also check valve clearances as others have said.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.