Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spot The Rolla

Featured Replies

^^ Huh?? Isn't that red now??

  • Replies 646
  • Views 251.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saw it outside co-op a while back all rubbed back lookin ready for paint, would liek to see soem pics of it in red

Thats me not reading the posts, and only looking at the pretty pictures!! :P

 

I spotted my KE36 getting hit in the drivers rear 1/4 (right near the fuel filler) by an out-of-control Mini near Kingston on Thursday!!

 

I did a super job to dodge him, and only got a bit of a dent!! Didn't hit the tail light, bumper or rear wheel!! Marvellous!!

 

I spoke to the guy in the Mini, told him how step-off oversteer work in FWD cars, told him he should learn to drive, or slow down... Had a laugh and went our separate ways. Pointless getting any money off him.

 

 

f@$king lucky escape tho...

At drift practice: th.51370ac672.jpg

nooooice

that is my mums car

 

5k, twin solexs, extractors, side pipe, 5 speed, cut pajero springs in the front, ke70 brakes, flipped leafs in the rear and thats about it, goes really well and is an awsome car, we got it out of a paddock would you beleive about 4 months ago, had been stiing for years

I was going to say that thismorning but I wasn't 100%.

 

Colour was right, but for some reason I thought that car at your place was a ke10! Goes to show how much notice I took of the body. :P

Edited by Taz_Rx

looks fairly damn clean.

 

have you got any more pajero springs? any idea of there rate?

yeah, its not bad

 

havnt got any more pajero springs, got em from work out of a newer pajero, dunno what rate they are, pretty stiff though and plenty stiff enough for this thing, ive never seen the front go down under brakes at the track

  • 2 weeks later...
Keep seeing this thing parked at the end of george st, parked outside Boags.

It's absolutely overrated and looks like it just rolled of the show room floor. I'd put a note on the windscreen saying I want to buy it,..... :P but I'm not much of a fan of sqaure heady ke55 in baby shit brown!!! :cool:

 

0129081534-00.jpg

 

 

i keep seeing that everymorning going to school its normally parked in that little sheltered parking next to the back of spotlight. looks pretty nice

 

saw a red corolla today not sure what kind but it had mags.

  • 2 months later...

Which is now me Brother's...

 

Pick it up on saturday, looks a bit sad in that pic

haha yeah its mine/nicks, you must have been out there today cause i just put it up on 2 rims lat night

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.