Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats me not reading the posts, and only looking at the pretty pictures!! :P

I spotted my KE36 getting hit in the drivers rear 1/4 (right near the fuel filler) by an out-of-control Mini near Kingston on Thursday!!

I did a super job to dodge him, and only got a bit of a dent!! Didn't hit the tail light, bumper or rear wheel!! Marvellous!!

I spoke to the guy in the Mini, told him how step-off oversteer work in FWD cars, told him he should learn to drive, or slow down... Had a laugh and went our separate ways. Pointless getting any money off him.

f@$king lucky escape tho...

that is my mums car

5k, twin solexs, extractors, side pipe, 5 speed, cut pajero springs in the front, ke70 brakes, flipped leafs in the rear and thats about it, goes really well and is an awsome car, we got it out of a paddock would you beleive about 4 months ago, had been stiing for years

I was going to say that thismorning but I wasn't 100%.

Colour was right, but for some reason I thought that car at your place was a ke10! Goes to show how much notice I took of the body. :P

Edited by Taz_Rx

yeah, its not bad

havnt got any more pajero springs, got em from work out of a newer pajero, dunno what rate they are, pretty stiff though and plenty stiff enough for this thing, ive never seen the front go down under brakes at the track

• 2 weeks later...
Keep seeing this thing parked at the end of george st, parked outside Boags.

It's absolutely overrated and looks like it just rolled of the show room floor. I'd put a note on the windscreen saying I want to buy it,..... :P but I'm not much of a fan of sqaure heady ke55 in baby shit brown!!! :cool:

0129081534-00.jpg

i keep seeing that everymorning going to school its normally parked in that little sheltered parking next to the back of spotlight. looks pretty nice

saw a red corolla today not sure what kind but it had mags.

• 2 months later...