November 21, 200619 yr comment_151839 These are so cool... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/65-78-Ford-...1QQcmdZViewItem Except well, shipping is like USD55!!! Report
November 21, 200619 yr comment_151850 I think they would be illegal, As i was at the police station the other week and they said blue lights on a non emergency vehicle is prohibited, Red is only allowed if they face to the rear. But they still look awesome. Nice find. :wink: Report
November 21, 200619 yr comment_151871 Description states the Ring is of "white L.E.D'S" may be i need a fresh coat of paint on my eyes, but it sure looks like it throws a blue tinge of light in the dark too me...... Report
November 21, 200619 yr Author comment_151874 Yeah they're supposed to be white *shrug*. Blue'ish lights are okay, blue lights are not. Some of the headlight bulbs you buy these days (the ones that are supposed to be white) are blue'ish. As long as they aren't like, really blue, you should be alright. That said, yes, they are illegal, because they are not ADR approved. But neither are most all the Altezza style lights you see on rice boy Civic's and the like. And hey, if you wanted to get that narky, most all aftermarket steering wheels are also illegal. Still, cool. I want :wink: Report
November 22, 200619 yr comment_151876 Angel eyes :wink: i love these things, my mate had them on his accord, and when he got air off a bank and shortened his car by a metre all he could say was "oh no my angel eyes, they were the only ones in australia" :) :wink: Ahhh that brings back memories :hmm: :y: Edited November 22, 200619 yr by oh what a nissan feeling! Report
November 22, 200619 yr comment_151877 Yeah they're supposed to be white *shrug*. Blue'ish lights are okay, blue lights are not. Some of the headlight bulbs you buy these days (the ones that are supposed to be white) are blue'ish. As long as they aren't like, really blue, you should be alright. That said, yes, they are illegal, because they are not ADR approved. But neither are most all the Altezza style lights you see on rice boy Civic's and the like. And hey, if you wanted to get that narky, most all aftermarket steering wheels are also illegal. Still, cool. I want :) Yeah they still look nice, Police are bastards when it comes to lights that have a blue tinge to them on the front, I got defected for having lights that had a blue tinge so people becarefull of what lights you use. :wink: Report
November 22, 200619 yr comment_151879 I like 'em, but I don't know if I'd put them on my 25 though. Report
November 22, 200619 yr comment_151889 I'd been eyeing a set off for the two door I'm planning on building (one day). Report
November 24, 200619 yr comment_152213 "oh no my angel eyes, they were the only ones in australia" :jamie: ...Unless he looks at where the idea actually came from. Most current BMWs have them, and I actually considered the proper kits for my E34 BMW. But not with the $450 price tag!! Report
November 25, 200619 yr comment_152292 And someone on this site is planning to use BMW ones on a Corolla for a twin-headlight setup. Report
November 26, 200619 yr comment_152426 I quite like them, haven't gotten around to fixing up the LED ring though (was in a rush to install them, so didn't bother doing all the wiring) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now