Red Ke55 2tct!

flat out

update:

well i have backed into a tree since we last spoke,

i have also relocated my battery to my boot and carpeted my door cards,

i have decided i going to remove the cig locker cause it chews up tyres just driving around the back yard,

it will be replaced with an auto ta23 diff ot a manual ra23 diff, also ill be getting ra23 struts,

i have got all of what i need for my audio install

here are some pics

post-2445-1167483679_thumb.jpg

post-2445-1167483923_thumb.jpg

post-2445-1167484148_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahh, I see that you'll be running 6.5'' kevlar response splits... even though I've never heard a pair of them, if they're what they're cracked up to be they are pretty good... I hope so, because I'm putting an order down for some..

What speakers are you gunna run for rear fill, I presume some more Jaycar speakers?

Type S.. mm... got one of them, they're alright ay

Are you planning to amplify the splits or just run them off the HU?

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like you've done a clean job mate, good on you.

I see your using the Alpine prefab box for the Type S? Mine sounds ALOT better with some trackies and egg cartons glued and chucked in, gives a bit more of a thickness and sound deadening in the box.. the optimum box size for the Type S' is actually 5-10L or so extra then the box size that they sell prefab - go figure!

yea dan i dunno what this box is its just a hundred buck one from car assesorie installs, sounds great in the car and i don't have any rattles,

nah cobba no 4'' pods, i imagine you could make some out of some 4'' pvc and some fiberglass quite easy,

keep the comments rolling men

ohk i have kept all leaves as were down the bottom but added the big long one with the eyes cut off and sat that under the main one the right way up, all the 3 left and fliped upside down, its fairly stiff not close to an inch movment tho, it sits probably an inch from the guards but don't quote me (13'' wheels),

update me dodjy locker weld broke and made a mess of the sun gears so its all out and in with an open center.

ps anastasios, your front wheels are HORN, do your brakes get much warmen with them?

Edited by flat out