4ke Beside 7ke

This is the only photo I seem to be able to find of Craig's Datsun's engine bay (PhatDat):

01010048-vi.jpg

It looks much better than that really. The guy who built all that stuff (and also built my exhaust and strut brace) makes some really nice looking gear. You should see the exhaust on PhatDat, it's really something to drool about. I think it's HPC coated too, where's mine's all rusty already :)

Also suspension in PhatDat is... Very very cool. At least mine LOOKS vaguely like the original setup, PhatDat is virtually 100% custom built.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MMM LOOK AT THAT YUMMY i can so see something like that fitting in a corolla engine bay, none of this stupid J pipe under the motor crap. how's your short responsive intake tract :dance: if i was ever going to turbo a K engine, THAT is how i would do it. thanks fook :)

the supercharged 4k is a guy in adelaide, really friendly guy (reminder, i must get in touch with him again!)

that datsun setup is very nice and would be ideal on a K motor (forget intercoolers, a good water injection setup is just as good in our type of application), piuty there is no way in the world you could make space to do it in a ke10 (you would have a pipe hitting your strut!)... ke20 or later though... :)

• 1 year later...